Zombies Stopped Spawning?

SpencerXZX

Hey guys,

I've been rolling with the same save since A17.0 Stable, I know this is not recommended but I don't play enough to restart every month when a new version comes out.

For the past few updates, I've noticed I have no zombies spawning outdoors. The only zombies that spawn are sleepers inside of the buildings. The seven day hordes still work properly, but during the other 6 days no zombies spawn outdoors.

Obviously you guys are going to tell me I just need to wipe it and start fresh, which I have tested, and a fresh game does fix the issue, however I don't want to lose my save. Does anyone have any tips or tricks on things I can try to get my save fixed?

Thanks

No. The issue is that block ID tables and Zed ID tables were changed. This is why there is a compatibility issue. I have tried taking the generated tables from a new save, and using them in the old save, that that just ends up corrupting more data and breaking it even worse.

The only real fix is going back to 17.0 "stable", but playing your world on a newer version may have already broken it irreversibly.

No. The issue is that block ID tables and Zed ID tables were changed. This is why there is a compatibility issue. I have tried taking the generated tables from a new save, and using them in the old save, that that just ends up corrupting more data and breaking it even worse.

The only real fix is going back to 17.0 "stable", but playing your world on a newer version may have already broken it irreversibly.

Understood. Thanks for the info!

Archived