FOV Console Command

Epicurius

It is off topic now in the Dev Diary so I am bringing this post here. Can someone please provide for me the command to edit the FOV? I missed it in the 450 pages and when I search it just brings up Mod posts....which I want no part of.

Thanks in advance!

Also to add, you can type help into the console and get a list of all commands. So if you can't remember exactly what the command was later when in game you can type help and scroll up the list to find the exact way to enter it in.

sg OptionsFieldOfViewNew 75

gfx pp ssr 0

are the commands I always enter first (a higher FOV is a necessity and ssr off gives quite a boost in framerate)

... not that those things could not be loaded from a config if the developers wanted that ....

sg OptionsFieldOfViewNew 75

gfx pp ssr 0

are the commands I always enter first (a higher FOV is a necessity and ssr off gives quite a boost in framerate)

... not that those things could not be loaded from a config if the developers wanted that ....

If I am running a server do I have to give permissions for these commands?

If yes what would those look like?

I did the permissions for gfx pp enable 0 but do not know if I have to do these 2 as permissions.

Also to add, you can type help into the console and get a list of all commands. So if you can't remember exactly what the command was later when in game you can type help and scroll up the list to find the exact way to enter it in.

Not on the bubble anymore?

Archived