Two Penguins Gaming Darkness Falls Fresh Start!

Two Penguins Gaming is doing a fresh start on its Darkness Falls server.

New (Adult Only ) Server :rapture:

Must be in GOOD Standing with Steam (No Bans of any kind on any account)

Discord is a MUST before accepted onto server (After accepted you can use it when you want).

PW Protected

Adults Only 27+

90 Min 24 hour cycles

20 Hr Days

Difficulty LvL 3

Air Drops 72 Hours and Marked

Walk/Jog Zombies

Blood Moon every 14 days with a 7 day randomness.

Loot Re-spawn every 21 days

Max Players on at one time: 10

NOTE:

Up to 5 members can have reserved slots with membership.

If server becomes full and appears to be consistent we will add 5-10 slots at a time. For every 2 slots added 1 can be reserved for members.

Custom Features:

Hidden Treasures with clues placed in discord Monday/Wed/Fri at 6pm Pacific .

Treasures remain till found.

Hints will be limited.

Player of the Week Gets Use of a Jeep for 6 days after winning.

Every 13 day Person with less deaths than all others (within 5 Levels of the next 3 Lowest Gets Prize).

Award to most active discord members each week.

Drunk & Naked (well no armor) Blood Moon Run with prize for winner.

On Discord:

DO NOT give out Discord info.

Regulators have power to boot and ban.

Age 27+

No excessive profanity

Adult post go under NSFW

Everyone, no matter the game you are playing are welcome on discord.

Push to talk is advisable unless your environment is quiet.

If you have an open mic (no push to talk) you MUST have headset on, or volume to Zero.

For invite Add me as friend on Discord: 2PG Chaplain#5726

Friend Me on Steam: Chaplain

1new2pgmottob.jpg.01c5513be49a1210e78093c327bb4a2b.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28425[/ATTACH]

Special Upcoming Event Totally Separate from the above server nad information

Announcing Two Penguins Gaming’s Tournaments of Survivors!!!

Last Survivor Standing Receives a $25 Steam Card.

$5. Entry fee Through Paypal, (All Proceeds go to server upkeep and expansion)

Once a month a server will be open only to registered competitors.

Note there must be a minimum of 5 competitors for each contest. If not enough competitors there will be a refund through Paypal.

The last man standing at the end of 24 real life hours, most likely less, Will win $25 Steam gift Card.

Winner will have to call to receive the seam wallet code so you get it the moment you win.

Please NOTE:

All competitors will be monitored.

Rules are as follows…

No mining to avoid the horde.

No Swimming to avoid the horde.

You MUST be active in game via scavenging etc.

No attempted exploits or hacks will be tolerated any such activity is insta-ban and loss of entry fee, as well as ban for life from all current and future Two Penguins Gaming Servers and events.

No duping and no taking advantage of any glitches

All competitors will be on discord with the Moderators.

Server Settings will be as follows:

60 min = 24 hours in game

20hrs of daylight

Loot 50%

Airdrops every 3 in game hours and marked

Zombies will be on jog at all time except night will be run. WARNING Feral will always RUN!

Horde Nights are every 7 days, with a variance of 3 days. So day 4-10 could be first horde night.

Game stage/Level will be 5

Will you be the last one standing?

Please Contact on discord, add as friend and send message if you are interested to:

2PG Chaplain#5726

On Steam: Chaplain

At time you decide to participate you will be given a link to Paypal to donate your $5 entry fee.

AGAIN at minimum 5 competitors must be available for this competition if not then all money will be returned via PayPal.

Trust? If you feel uneasy I will provide my cell phone number for you to call and talk to me so you know you have a way of contacting me.

First Competition of Two Penguins Gaming Last Survivor Standing will be

Saturday June 1st at 4pm Eastern Standard Time, That is 3pm Central, 2 Pm Mountain, and 1pm Pacific.

Entry Deadline with entry Donation is: Wednesday May 29th by 7pm Eastern.

YOU CAN make your entry donation at any time prior to that date as well.

If Not enough competitors have signed up and paid entry fee by the above deadline, all entry fees will begin to be processed for return that night, We will inform Paypal to return your donation at that time. The actual return time is dependant upon Pay-pals policy.

If you have paid your fee and decided to not participate you MUST notify us by Wed May 29th by 5pm Eastern. Any later and funds will not be returned. Because at 7:01 pm Eastern we will determine if the minimum number of competitors has been met or not.

So in other words No return of entry fee for cancellation, on competitors part, after Wed may 29th at 5pm Eastern

If this competition is successful and entertaining to all who participate we can do it every month and have a final event at the end of the year with all winners from the Year being invited to play for a $100 Steam Card.

We are considering a PvP version as well. We will be happy to open up a separate competition with the same rules as above. If you are interested let me know and we will set the dates

2pground.jpg.26ea6075c263049479d539c87a6964b0.jpg

Announcing Two Penguins Gaming’s Tournaments of Survivors!!!

Last Survivor Standing Receives a $25 Steam Card.

$5. Entry fee Through Paypal, (All Proceeds go to server upkeep and expansion)

Once a month a server will be open only to registered competitors.

Note there must be a minimum of 5 competitors for each contest. If not enough competitors there will be a refund through Paypal.

The last man standing at the end of 24 real life hours, most likely less, Will win $25 Steam gift Card.

Winner will have to call to receive the seam wallet code so you get it the moment you win.

Please NOTE:

All competitors will be monitored.

Rules are as follows…

No mining to avoid the horde.

No Swimming to avoid the horde.

You MUST be active in game via scavenging etc.

No attempted exploits or hacks will be tolerated any such activity is insta-ban and loss of entry fee, as well as ban for life from all current and future Two Penguins Gaming Servers and events.

No duping and no taking advantage of any glitches

All competitors will be on discord with the Moderators.

Server Settings will be as follows:

60 min = 24 hours in game

20hrs of daylight

Loot 50%

Airdrops every 3 in game hours and marked

Zombies will be on jog at all time except night will be run. WARNING Feral will always RUN!

Horde Nights are every 7 days, with a variance of 3 days. So day 4-10 could be first horde night.

Game stage/Level will be 5

Will you be the last one standing?

Please Contact on discord, add as friend and send message if you are interested to:

2PG Chaplain#5726

On Steam: Chaplain

At time you decide to participate you will be given a link to Paypal to donate your $5 entry fee.

AGAIN at minimum 5 competitors must be available for this competition if not then all money will be returned via PayPal.

Trust? If you feel uneasy I will provide my cell phone number for you to call and talk to me so you know you have a way of contacting me.

First Competition of Two Penguins Gaming Last Survivor Standing will be

Saturday June 1st at 4pm Eastern Standard Time, That is 3pm Central, 2 Pm Mountain, and 1pm Pacific.

If Not enough competitors have signed up and paid entry fee by the above deadline, all entry fees will begin to be processed for return that night, We will inform Paypal to return your donation at that time. The actual return time is dependant upon Pay-pals policy.

If you have paid your fee and decided to not participate you MUST notify us by Wed May 29th by 5pm Eastern. Any later and funds will not be returned. Because at 7:01 pm Eastern we will determine if the minimum number of competitors has been met or not.

So in other words No return of entry fee for cancellation, on competitors part, after Wed may 29th at 5pm Eastern

If this competition is successful and entertaining to all who participate we can do it every month and have a final event at the end of the year with all winners from the Year being invited to play for a $100 Steam Card.

We are considering a PvP version as well. We will be happy to open up a separate competition with the same rules as above. If you are interested let me know and we will set the dates

Archived