Alloc's Map rendering

Sh4mpo

Hello,

I just started setting up a server, and was adding the server fixes so i would have the live map. But unfortunately it's not working so far. I used the command "webpermission add web.map 2000" and this was executed succesfully. But all i am getting is a black screen.

the url for the map is; http://95.154.229.130:41336

1768143914_livemap.jpg.3e4708a9cfc3e58f07aad963fc30a703.jpg

I also noticed that the box in the left bottom to reload every .... seconds isn't there either.

hope someone is able to help me with this

Thanks in advance =)

All I can remember having to do (this was long ago) was add the files to my Mods folder and open up port 8082.

I am not sure if you have to have that one for it...I saw you had 41336.

Is this a rented server or is it a home server you set up?

I did also add mysef to my serveradmin.xml file and I think I changed my webpermissions.xml file one time but I don't know if that makes any difference in default setup.

Not sure if there was an easy turtorial somewhere that I used. If I do find one I will link it for you but someone will probably have you sorted by the time I find anything on it.

Good luck.

Edit: I couldn't see you map at first (may not have had your server running.) but I did just get on. It showed that there had not been anyone on your server so I didn't see any of the map exposed. I will check again later to see if anything has changed for me.

In order to see any info at all (regions, land claims, players online/offline, animals, etc) I had to log in with steam on your map. It may have something to do with how you have permissions set up.

Also could you or your friends connect to your game? I tried but kept timing out. I may not be using correct port.

All I can remember having to do (this was long ago) was add the files to my Mods folder and open up port 8082.

I am not sure if you have to have that one for it...I saw you had 41336.

Is this a rented server or is it a home server you set up?

I did also add mysef to my serveradmin.xml file and I think I changed my webpermissions.xml file one time but I don't know if that makes any difference in default setup.

Not sure if there was an easy turtorial somewhere that I used. If I do find one I will link it for you but someone will probably have you sorted by the time I find anything on it.

Good luck.

no i don't have to have 8082

it is a rented server.

thanks for your input. luckily i found out the problem was a minor download fault :p so reinstalling did the trick.

Archived