Looking for a pit Prefab

Just as the title says I am trying to hollow out the empty lot in diresville all the way down to bedrock in one big square pit but this is taking forever does anyone have a prefab pit already made. At the rate I am going I am gonna give myself serious wrist pains trying to manually hollow all this out. This is a single player setup to where my friends can join if they like but mostly for myself.

how or where do i access the world editor?

Nvm watching videos on it now.

Got hal's prefab editor downloaded and installed but can't for the life of me figure out how to use the world edit option for singleplayer, the world edit and prefab editor just bounce around the screen saying nope!

Facepalm, just realized the prefab editor is for 16.4 not the current 17.2 oh well guess admin tools is the only option i have.

how or where do i access the world editor?

Nvm watching videos on it now.

Got hal's prefab editor downloaded and installed but can't for the life of me figure out how to use the world edit option for singleplayer, the world edit and prefab editor just bounce around the screen saying nope!

Facepalm, just realized the prefab editor is for 16.4 not the current 17.2 oh well guess admin tools is the only option i have.

You want Pille's Editor, along with the world editor in the game. Its all a bit tricky, and youll end up learning more than you intended to in the process of try to get your pit, which you can totally do.

Once you get placing prefabs and saving down, grab my utility pack. Everything you need to make exactly what you want is included in that pack. I put a lot of air block prefabs in for specifically what you are asking for.

Just unpack the ones you want to use into your \Data\Prefabs folder and search for them in prefab menu. Place em, save em, restart and you should be good. Just be sure you include the prefabs you use on your server as well as your players prefab folders.

Archived