Edit History

FastBurst

FastBurst

4 minutes ago, EpicSpire said:

i installed the CompoPak44 as per the instructions there, and when i go to create a new map, the only options for the prefab lists are: A19 vanillia (default), A18 vanillia, A18 Compopak, and Custom. 

is there a file or something i need to add to the Nitrogen files in order to get the option for compoPak44? 

The only thing i have done is copy/paste the prefabs from the folder into my main 7days to die prefab folder. 

then you missed something. the Nitrogen-Files folder has the new updates for Nitrogen installation

FastBurst

FastBurst

2 minutes ago, EpicSpire said:

i installed the CompoPak44 as per the instructions there, and when i go to create a new map, the only options for the prefab lists are: A19 vanillia (default), A18 vanillia, A18 Compopak, and Custom. 

is there a file or something i need to add to the Nitrogen files in order to get the option for compoPak44? 

The only thing i have done is copy/paste the prefabs from the folder into my main 7days to die prefab folder. 

then you didn't follow all the instructions. the Nitrogen-Files folder has the new updates for Nitrogen installation