Edit History

Myro

Myro

On 7/28/2020 at 5:29 PM, Amcd12 said:

Oh gotcha, I got it fixed through a post on Reddit and here. ""It turns out I used the wrong prefablist.txt in Nitrogen and to fix it I went into the "Nitrogen files" folder included with Compopack 44 and renamed the prefablist.txt file prefablist_CompoPack_44.txt so that I wouldn't overwrite the prefablist in Nitrogen. I then copied this file to the "Resources" folder in Nitrogen. Finally so that this prefablist would show up in the Prefab List picklist in Nitrogen, I opened the configPrefablists.txt file in Nitrogen and on the line for the custom list I put refablist_CompoPack_44.txt instead of yourownlist.txt. Then I opened Nitrogen as per usual, made sure to select the Custom List prefab list and generated my map." completely solved my issue.

So would that mean we are able to fix it once the world has been launched on a dedicated server, or would we need to wipe to fix the issue?

Myro

Myro

On 7/28/2020 at 5:29 PM, Amcd12 said:

Oh gotcha, I got it fixed through a post on Reddit and here. ""It turns out I used the wrong prefablist.txt in Nitrogen and to fix it I went into the "Nitrogen files" folder included with Compopack 44 and renamed the prefablist.txt file prefablist_CompoPack_44.txt so that I wouldn't overwrite the prefablist in Nitrogen. I then copied this file to the "Resources" folder in Nitrogen. Finally so that this prefablist would show up in the Prefab List picklist in Nitrogen, I opened the configPrefablists.txt file in Nitrogen and on the line for the custom list I put refablist_CompoPack_44.txt instead of yourownlist.txt. Then I opened Nitrogen as per usual, made sure to select the Custom List prefab list and generated my map." completely solved my issue.

So would that mean we are able to fix it once the world has been launched on a dedicated server, or would we need to wipe to fix the issue?