Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
h0tr0d

h0tr0d

4 hours ago, Amcd12 said:

Hey everyone!

So I'm having a problem with Nitrogen and traders.

Generating a Nitrogen map (with AND without Combo Pack 42) shows "no trader" at the end of the tutorial quests. Teleporting to a "trader" shows a trader joe's but with zombies in and outside of it and no actual trader inside. I'm on the latest alpha, 173.

Generating a map via the game's tools generates everything fine.

What "trader" settings did you use?

9 hours ago, Morkilimus said:

I do want them included, but not in a bunch of craters around the map. And those settings don’t change anything from what I can tell. It still generates them.

Luckily in game the craters don’t look bad. It’s just a really strange way to handle the creation of wasteland.

So you set them to zero? Well @%$*#!...guess I'll have to experiment.

1 hour ago, Darelius said:

Hello, i have a small question:

Why its not possible to create smaller maps, then 4k?

I wanted to create a 1024x1024 map, bit it did not work - it makes automatically 4096 when i use random map size and enter 1024.

I wanted to make a game like ages ago, where there was a single town the entire map and each day there were 3-5 airdrops and no zombies at daytime and you had to survive the nights ;)

...DX

That's navezgane; not  the random-generated worlds.

h0tr0d

h0tr0d

3 hours ago, Amcd12 said:

Hey everyone!

So I'm having a problem with Nitrogen and traders.

Generating a Nitrogen map (with AND without Combo Pack 42) shows "no trader" at the end of the tutorial quests. Teleporting to a "trader" shows a trader joe's but with zombies in and outside of it and no actual trader inside. I'm on the latest alpha, 173.

Generating a map via the game's tools generates everything fine.

What "trader" settings did you use?

8 hours ago, Morkilimus said:

I do want them included, but not in a bunch of craters around the map. And those settings don’t change anything from what I can tell. It still generates them.

Luckily in game the craters don’t look bad. It’s just a really strange way to handle the creation of wasteland.

So you set them to zero?

23 minutes ago, Darelius said:

Hello, i have a small question:

Why its not possible to create smaller maps, then 4k?

I wanted to create a 1024x1024 map, bit it did not work - it makes automatically 4096 when i use random map size and enter 1024.

I wanted to make a game like ages ago, where there was a single town the entire map and each day there were 3-5 airdrops and no zombies at daytime and you had to survive the nights ;)

...DX

That's navezgane; not  the random-generated worlds.