Telrics Vehicles

Telric

This mod adds a few new vehicles. It adds a car with 5 different texture variations, two helicopters, and a biplane with 5 different texture variations.

The modlet does come with localisation. Just copy the contents of the included file into your localisation.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cufemrq8odcspkg/Telrics%20Vehicles.zip?dl=0

Video:

[video=youtube_share;se0DLKkWRZA]

The car is moderately fast but can't go up inclines very well.

The helicopters work like helicopters. Pressing forward (the w key) will make you go upwards. You can tilt with the space bar and c button which will make your forward key propel you in that direction. You can also hover if you tap the forward button and no tilt.

The plane works like a plane. It has a very wide turning radius so turning on the spot is impossible. It is very fast so it's a great way to get across the map quickly.

I have a few more ideas for models that i'll add in when they are done. (Lots of projects going on. :) )

As these are all my personal work (models and textures), please contact me for permission if you want to include them in your modlets.

This mod adds a few new vehicles. It adds a car with 5 different texture variations, two helicopters, and a biplane with 5 different texture variations.

The modlet does come with localisation. Just copy the contents of the included file into your localisation.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cufemrq8odcspkg/Telrics%20Vehicles.zip?dl=0

Video:

[video=youtube_share;se0DLKkWRZA]

The car is moderately fast but can't go up inclines very well.

The helicopters work like helicopters. Pressing forward (the w key) will make you go upwards. You can tilt with the space bar and c button which will make your forward key propel you in that direction. You can also hover if you tap the forward button and no tilt.

The plane works like a plane. It has a very wide turning radius so turning on the spot is impossible. It is very fast so it's a great way to get across the map quickly.

I have a few more ideas for models that i'll add in when they are done. (Lots of projects going on. :) )

As these are all my personal work (models and textures), please contact me for permission if you want to include them in your modlets.

Great job I'll install this weekend

In my experience no.. In a flying vehicle, if you get out of it at any speed, your character and the plane will drop straight down. There is no inertia or anything.. so they could just fly over and hit e right above your base and land on it no matter what.. :(

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello! your install instructions are not clear to me. Do i not add this to the mods folder like my other mods? Ive tried doing so and it wont load. gives an error saying there is no modsinfo.xml file. Could someone here explain to me how to get this working please? Thanks!

hello! your install instructions are not clear to me. Do i not add this to the mods folder like my other mods? Ive tried doing so and it wont load. gives an error saying there is no modsinfo.xml file. Could someone here explain to me how to get this working please? Thanks!

When you unzip the package, there is a main folder Telrics Vehicles, and nestled inside this is another folder named Telrics Vehicles with the 3 subfolders and also the ModInfo.xml. This folder you need to copy to your Mods folder.

Archived