Our first "Dungeon Style" POI - the NAGG Library

Genosis

Hi folks,

My wife and I made a new POI (she designed the building, I gave it the "dungeon treatment"), and we think it turned out pretty good. Here is a link if you would like to download it for yourself:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ciqq0801ese9tq/_Library_POI.zip?dl=0

Also, if you would like to see the POI in action, we recently featured it on our YouTube channel "Not-A-Gamer Gaming", which can be viewed here:

Lemme know what you think, enjoy!

Very good work. I hope you're going to build more.

Thanks Pille, in fact we are most of the way through two more from builds our YT community submitted to us (I am working on the Drive-In Theater, and my wife is doing an abandoned mine). We will be doing videos on them in the future, folks seem to really dig the dungeon-treatments.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work guys. Did you do a mesh for this? I can do screens for you if you want.

EDIT:Genosis, check inbox.

Got your note Cpt! I only recently found out mesh files are used for long-distance viewing, that makes much more sense to me now. (Correct me if I am wrong). I will have to look into Pille's tool you mentioned to "spruce up" the builds we are treating. Thanks!

Im not much further along than you really, so far Ive built quite a lot, but havent added any color, items or zeds, so im learning as well. Quite a lot of videos out there on this stuff, just have to know what is still working in A17 and what isnt. Trial and error. Forums and discord are a great resource.

There's really a lot of standard building types that could use some different variations, and your library is a great example and compo pack worthy imo once you get the gremlins worked out. I'm working on a sewer/tunnel system in two different styles one city and a spookier smaller set for towns.

Once I get to finalizing the textures and item placement, im going to try and mesh then do zombies, but i might have that backwards lol. I will let you know how it works when i get it.

Archived