Capp00 - Gameplay, Tutorials, Mythbusting and More - Alpha 21

Capp00

Hi Capp. Love your videos on YouTube. You are one of my faves. Glock as well. I’m new to pc 7d2d and was wondering if your using any mods for your wasteland warrior series??? I’ve played on Xbox for years to my utmost annoyance. Still love the game. I’m asking cause some of the POIs your looting I’ve never seen and they look awesome!!! Didn’t know if those are vanilla or mod enhanced. Keep doing what your doing and I’ll keep telling everyone to sub your channel. 

ps: thank you for not mistreating cornmeal 😏😂

12 hours ago, Millerbob1275 said:

Hi Capp. Love your videos on YouTube. You are one of my faves. Glock as well. I’m new to pc 7d2d and was wondering if your using any mods for your wasteland warrior series??? I’ve played on Xbox for years to my utmost annoyance. Still love the game. I’m asking cause some of the POIs your looting I’ve never seen and they look awesome!!! Didn’t know if those are vanilla or mod enhanced. Keep doing what your doing and I’ll keep telling everyone to sub your channel. 

ps: thank you for not mistreating cornmeal 😏😂

Hey there. Thank you very much, glad you enjoy the videos man.

For the series, I'm not using any mods, per say. I generated the world with Nitrogen, and I included the Compo Pack so that's where all the new POIs came from. Both of those can be found here on the forums and aren't too difficult to figure out.

Thank you again for the support, I appreciate you spreading the word :)

Wasteland Warrior Ep29

• Capp00 changed the title to Capp00 - Gameplay, Tutorials, Mythbusting and More - Alpha 21