Telrics Pokemon Mod

Telric

Big ol WIP.. Untested.. Unbalanced.... But fun. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0vn5z6sgwxzlh3/Telrics%20Pokemon%20Mod.zip?dl=0

*Mod requires a DLL built with the AnimationSDX files.*

*I recommend reading the Pokemon Mod Walkthrough as it explains stuff within the mod.*

Hello everyone! I've been workin on this mod for a while now. I am using this mod as a way of learning and getting better at sculpting and animation. Adding them into the game is just an extra bit i decided to do.

This mod requires the AnimationSDX mod to function. It uses the animator controller in that package. If you do not have that installed, this mod will not work at all.

Included with the files is a little walkthrough that I have typed up to help users a bit. It explains the basics of how the mod functions and what you can do with it.

Quick demonstration of some stuff in the mod:

[video=youtube_share;5fDTvPnP5uQ]

What does this mod do? It adds pokemon NPCs that you can capture, then use as mounts! Different pokemon will spawn in different biomes and at different times of day. Some of these pokemon are hostile while others will run away from you. These pokemon can be caught using special tools. You will require a pair of pokemon gloves and then need to find some apricorns to turn into pokeballs.

How do you catch these mons of poke? You must first damage them. Get them low on health. Carefully though. If you damage them too fast and too much, they will summon the power of nature to heal themselves to full! You will have visual indicators to show when the pokemon is capturable and heals. Once they are capturable, you can quickly throw a pokeball at them to catch them.

Catching pokemon will allow you to use them as a mount! Simply place them down, gas them up and take off. Some pokemon are flying types and some are ground types. They all have different stats and attributes. They can also be sold for some quick cash.

Also in this mod are pokemon cards! They are lootable throughout the world in different areas as well as a high chance for the pokemon you catch to drop it's card. These can be collected or sold (for now). They will have more uses later on.

If you find any issues or anything, please let me know! I'll be adding pokemon after I finish modeling and animating them. Let me know how you like it and if I can improve on anything. Thanks! :)

Fineprint: These models and animations and textures are all made by me, using the pokemon brand as a reference. I don't own anything to do with pokemon. Please ask before you use any of my models from this mod.

Yeah i haven't played a pokemon game in ages... But the style of art in their games are more my style, so i was just using them as a template to learn how to make that type of texturing and modeling. :) A nice project to work on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived