Zombie no spawn zone size

Shiana

Please, declare it, and make it a sticky:

HOW BIG is the zombie no spawn zone for bedrolls and / or claimstones.

Everyone is telling something different. Things i heard so far

Bedrolls: its 7. its 15. its 30.

(But no one seems to know if thats diameter or radius size......)

Claimstones: its none. its 7. its 15. its 30. it depends on your settings for the server claimsize without deadzone. It depends on your settings for the server claimsize with deadzone)

No Spawn zone meaning: i heard:

It means no random spawns. It means no sleeer spawns. it doesnt affect spleeper spawns. it affects horde spawns. it doesnt. ....

Claim block isn't preventing random spawns it seems. Have my range at max 71 block, wich exactly fits my base, still get random zeds inside of my walls and screamer spawns as well. Meaning the ones she calls in, not the screamer ladies themselfs. So much I can tell.

Default for bedroll was always 15 block diameter, but as of a16 is adjustable in size. Not certain if the bedroll prevents spawns in a17 because I haven't bothered to test it with the change to the LCB preventing spawns. It's a cube since a16, was infinitely vertical previously. The ability to block sleeper spawns does not work when the player is offline, (except supposedly that was fixed in a17, again I haven't tested it).

The bedroll has never prevented horde spawns, screamer spawns, wandering horde spawns, or random biome spawns.

As of a17, the LCB block performs the same functions. If you set the range of the LCB too high, then it will break the functionality, and can also break your bloodmoon hordes.

• 2 months later...

Archived