Sign in to follow this  
Alfacinha

All Alfalandia Modlets

is there any download link? thanks

There was an issue where someone took parts of this work and published it in it's own mod collection without asking the author. So maybe he/she removed the links, sadly.

Hi, I deleted the links because I deleted the dropbox mods unintentionally, at this moment I have been having a lot of work and I have not had time to do the replacement, as soon as I have time to put the mods back in the dropbox and possibly with new mods

Your mods (Boxes, Decos, Floors) are too good not to share. Thanks again for your work!

Hi, I deleted the links because I deleted the dropbox mods unintentionally, at this moment I have been having a lot of work and I have not had time to do the replacement, as soon as I have time to put the mods back in the dropbox and possibly with new mods

Thanks for the info! I love this modlets.

I think there is a problem with the mods, in some positions of the character, the block images are transparent and some errors in the console, is someone also having this problem in A18.3 B3?

Detail rendering shaders not found for the active render pipeline, falling back to default shader.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules/Terrain/Public/DetailRenderer.cpp Line: 66)

2020-01-14T23:28:00 109.834 INF OpenSpawnWindow

Detail rendering shaders not found for the active render pipeline, falling back to default shader.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules/Terrain/Public/DetailRenderer.cpp Line: 66)

I think there is a problem with the mods, in some positions of the character, the block images are transparent and some errors in the console, is someone also having this problem in A18.3 B3?

Hi Alfa, there is, although I'm loading and placing with no errors. Yes the larger items are offset. 1 block items seem okay.

a1.jpg.6cc0a71efb879ce7d73acec1b8b0fcec.jpg

a2.jpg.2ffe259835465f6c88ade31a4fe01478.jpg

a3.jpg.9afc6e201247a30f1e7d2fc5e1d05f64.jpg

This bug has been reported https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?139459-A18-3-b3-EXP-Bug-reports/page3

- - - Updated - - -

Also https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?139459-A18-3-b3-EXP-Bug-reports/page3

Edited by Bubo (see edit history)