Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Yeah, and if we're going by the hulk design here, it didn't really fit into 7D2D, imo. It looked too alien. (Aka like a xenomorph and the Incredible Hulk had a child. :p Not judging the design, just saying.)

Yeah we have a couple amazing concept artists since then, some mind blowing stuff is coming.

well i never expected you guys could finish it this month anyway xD your working hard the fix stuff so i am okay with that, in the mean time i can play nms new patch and allot of wot. So yeah pretty happy i dont have to choose what game i want to play so this delay is time very well for me.

Keep up the good work love the game it changed so much from what it was in the beginning with putting stuff in certain boxes to craft items to what it is now.

Hope TFP is aware of amazing new performance features in Unity since 2019 before abolishing any digging from the game for perf. reasons.

Think outside the box and dont screw your still amazing game please. Thanks.

Remember that video from 2018, take a look again, yaw-dropping for me.

Hope PeterB is aware that TFP is never abolishing any digging from their still amazing game.

The first page of the thread says "No Behemoth or Ziplines in A18."

I also wouldn't know that the Behemoth was ever planned as a feature for A18.

That was put in because we kept getting random people who would ask if the behemoth was coming in A18 because they didn't see anything about it on the first page. I meant to answer their question that it was not coming in A18 and not necessarily insinuate that it would be coming later.

I hoping that A18 will be ready by Sept 20, but I also want as much time as possible to finish my A18 horde base project. :p Time to work overtime then. (Note: It's about 1% complete. The window sizes will change drastically and they will be redistributed. Once the first and second stories are done, I'll be working on the massive bunker labyrinth down below. :p)

9XFNmpG.png

That is very impressive 😮

Hope PeterB is aware that TFP is never abolishing any digging from their still amazing game.

That‘s why Roland. Drawing my conclusions. Pls read below. Hope you are right. That post is already 5 days ago. Impossible to keep up for me.

Mining and deformable terrain is going gold. I was talking about releasing an option that would disable digging terrain to see what kind of performance gains could happen, and theorizing on potential higher zombie and player counts on servers or fps improvements. The future is unknown what we would do, we would need some time to play around with various tech.

If it doesn't drop this Friday it will NOT drop until October.

Ok Madmole. you've chosen your way.

So be prepared, this night Chuck Norris will visit TFP-HQ, he will take over bugfixing.

Thus yesterday A18 stable was released...:cocksure:

And now for real: I think most of us beg you to release this weekend. And all of us would ignore the remaining bugs until stable.

So be prepared, this night Chuck Norris will visit TFP-HQ, he will take over bugfixing.

And now for real: I think most of us beg you to release this weekend. And all of us would ignore the remaining bugs until stable.

they have heard this lie in the previous 16 alphas

Please only speak for yourself. Including fictitious 'others' in your arguments do not make them stronger. Especially when they are untrue and have proven to be so.

Please only speak for yourself. Including fictitious 'others' in your arguments do not make them stronger. Especially when they are untrue and have proven to be so.

So you are trying to tell that there are people here, whod rather wait another 2 weeks for the release, than get to play a18 this weekend with some bugs. I honestly dont believe there is such a person, not on the forum at least. Im updating the damned thing like 8 times a day, just so that i wont miss any piece of info.

So you are trying to tell that there are people here, whod rather wait another 2 weeks for the release, than get to play a18 this weekend with some bugs. I honestly dont believe there is such a person, not on the forum at least. Im updating the damned thing like 8 times a day, just so that i wont miss any piece of info.

I am a person that would rather wait to make sure any MF bug that crashes my world upon loading is fixed. RWG especially, weather isnt gonna be fixed, so world gen better be.

and I am on this forum

Archived