Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Good then I would have learned and adapted as someone should just as I did when I started playing insane, nightmare run, 25% loot, no airdrops , 60 minute days, and no guns. So yes to more honestly answer your question earlier I would have totally killed the zombies with my club and primitive bow, and maybe a little ingenuity just like I always do and have since I first started playing this game. I don't know maybe it's just me but it feels like this game is headed more in the fps looter direction and way less toward a survival crafting game which is what I enjoyed originally.

Que Sera Sera I suppose

That is assuming we don't need a schematic to learn how to craft a club or a bow.

so a friend i have has a theory, that 18 might be here in a week or two can anyone back up his claim?

Madmole had said there was hope to release it for streamers and a few select others around the 20th. Even if they open up the expermental branch then, it will be probably another 2 weeks before it is publicly released. The folks here seem to be very good at finding game-breaking bugs.....

Maps:

Tutorial

Navezgane

RandomGen

...it isn't "clunky", it's a add-on to what you already have. But y'all are fixated on nerfing the game, it seems.

Yeah, but players' ego does not WANT to play them on easy/tutorial.

I wish there was a way the game could keep track of the number of people you have killed with this.

Good point. If we're getting proper metrics, that NEEDS to be a stacked statistic.

My trail of bodies is only exceeded by the river of tears I have caused trolls with my abusive privileges... ;-)

Oh wow. Nice one. Just so you know, I have a medical condition that means my lacrimal glands don't produce tears like other people.

That's actually quite insensitive, Roland. Thank you 😒

Guest Rassilon
i also have another question when do you guys start working on alphas because you released a18 fixing bugs, and making sure the game runs well but is it like 4-5 months in you start working on the alpha i have always had a curiosity of this and im also loving the new animations i have seen so far nailed it! (:

i read that 5 times ( no joke) and still dont know what you want to express..

Might be my alcohol level, a stroke or some poor punctuation^^

- - - Updated - - -

So do most red heads...but fun also equals psycho in many cases.

without a proper potion of madness, it wouldnt be half the fun.. no?

Oh wow. Nice one. Just so you know, I have a medical condition that means my lacrimal glands don't produce tears like other people.

That's actually quite insensitive, Roland. Thank you ��

You're still on this? I thought it was pretty clear Roland dropped it

I mean I'm sorry about your condition but that isn't going to change that you thoroughly lost whatever debate that was

Archived