Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Dear, this is the site of the game for which I paid, money! In Russian currency!

And on this I write as I see fit. If you are not satisfied, I will be happy to receive from you, monetary compensation for the return of the game! However, like all other Russian-speaking users!

You're lucky Roland has the patience of a rock.

It... sometimes works using a firearm with max stealth perks and a silencer. I never go INSIDE a POI with a bow unless I want to increase the danger level.

Maybe early game would be fine with a bow.

Obviously Aldranon is NOT a stealth player. You have a point though: As a stealth player going into rooms where I don't know what will happen I often switch to a silenced pistol. But if I then have not woken up any zombies or fallen through a trap the safest method is to headshot visible zombies (and closet doors) with a bow.

Adrenalin Fall...

Perhaps THE greatest power known and no one talks about it??

Well, that's fine. On a completely different subject, I'm going to enjoy BM nights!

What, kite the zombies to a fall off point and then jump off and watch them smash?

lol.

- - - Updated - - -

oh nice so how that gonna work? he said theres no lvl cap I think so say you have 300hp onwards wouldn't you get to op? or would they add a max health cap? I wonder

Health and Stamina cap at 200.

Wtf? No! Your hiding spot builds heat over time?! Please no, there is no reasonable explanation to this.

Yes there is, the zombies know where you are anyway, by scent on the blood moon so they would catch your scent if you are hidden. So the only way we'd do it is if you stayed on the move a bit, so you couldn't just go AFK. It would be like in skyrim when they are searching for you kind of.

@Madmole: Couple things.

Firstly, did the workbench get reworked so that it doesn't occupy the entire block space? Hard to paint under/around it the way it currently is.

Secondly, for the auger, are we still a zombie magnet using the auger way down at bedrock (or way lower than the surface)? It seems a major penalty to use currently and doesn't make sense getting mauled at bedrock when the ground above you is ages away.

I'll put in a ticket for that, you can't upgrade the blocks behind it which is a bigger issue, but the same bug.

Archived