Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

I can say that C4 isn’t remotely stealthy.

I see, so the noise is high, but the heat that it produces is low.

"Can craft C4 which does massive damage to doors and safes with minimal structural damage or heat map."

Edit:

I think I had the talk about acids opening doors and safes mixed up with the C4 opening them. Sorry:cower:

Haven't read everything but I disabled the xp popup easily last night, if I have my way it be applied in the next version of RH. I'll post in Guppys SDX discord channel later on the change if anyone wants to know where to fix the code.

That's great love it already.

Madmole I have been searching on all your sites my wife said she has made our base look good but wants a damn waterfall and I cant find anywere if that is possible found one on unity but I dont know if I can bring it into game and have the water texture moving on it if this is possible would love to know if not would you please add the option of scrolling textures after all a happy wife is a happy life and I am going nuts trying to find this for her

is there a chance of getting an answer to this do we have scrolling textures in game or can we get

BRING BACK THE PLAINS!

idk make it where oak trees grow, like in real life... and bring back maple trees too please. (and maybe birch) yes, birch and pine should grow in forest and snow biomes... oak and maple should grow in the plains.

i really miss my home

I have heard (urban legend) that the proper amount of C4 can be used to gently heat a can of food. . .

tell you what if you get an answer to my question I will tell you how to fix the xp problem everyone is so bothered about and tell you how to make c4 so you never hear it go off

tell you what if you get an answer to my question I will tell you how to fix the xp problem everyone is so bothered about and tell you how to make c4 so you never hear it go off

With a UV shader script you can make textures like water appear to move. Lava flowing has already been done for one mod. You could also make a waterfall and animate it in Unity rather than have a UV motioned block.

With a UV shader script you can make textures like water appear to move. Lava flowing has already been done for one mod. You could also make a waterfall and animate it in Unity rather than have a UV motioned block.

thank you Xyth been asking everywhere about this no one would give me an answer you rock i had to go old school modding for the xp 2x2 piece of paper and and a piece of scotch tape I never see it. c4 is easier hold it in your hand and you will never hear it go off guaranteed

Archived