Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

I'm not for or against weapon jamming / misfires but if it is added, then maybe a simple reload could unjam it. You would of course lose one round for each time it happens. To me that makes sense since you're crafting handmade rounds.

BTW, loving A18 right now. I can't wait to get home after work and start it up.

I'm not for or against weapon jamming / misfires but if it is added, then maybe a simple reload could unjam it. You would of course lose one round for each time it happens. To me that makes sense since you're crafting handmade rounds.

forgot 2 mention: thats how its handled in stalker. we could extend the reload animation in that case 4 increased immersion/WTF-moments.

Noticing screamers are homing in on my location when I am out and about like casual zombies, not sure intentional but its different.

Also I assembled walls and a door on top of a POI though by accidental adverse effect that they do not sit level with whats below consequently I have now a great ankle buster slit to shoot through.. :)

20191024203650-1.jpg

The new update feels a lot smoother. I didn't see any mention of optimisation improvements, but something was fixed, for sure.

The Jack o lanterns look AMAZING now that thier lights are fixed! (I just hope they are always around, not just a seasonal thing that gets pulled.l

My goal is to put one at every house in a city...lol!

Archived