Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Lol, poor agility guys get a knife while everyone gets a gun....I literally rofl.....

Mm trying to show up trolland....

I meant bow, they already have a primitive weapon. Flintlock pistol also. Remember this is brainstorming not upcoming promised features lol.

Just found the fireman's almanac book that gives the fireman's helmet schematic, damn that thing is nice! 5% damage reduction.

Also just did my day 28 horde on 16 spawning, I thought I had enough ammo for 2 horde nights. I'm a careful shot, but I now have exactly 19 7.62 ammo left.

Guess where my Duke tokens are going now?

You might want to rethink that statement. Season 10 episode 2 had 3.48 million viewers lol

Yeah, it wasn't literal. I was just taking a stab at that it's not doing so well.

We used to watch each show when it aired (well recorded and watched right after), now we record the whole season and watch it whenever, just not a priority because the show degraded the last couple of years. Fear is almost better now.

I still have to get caught up on Fear. I don't like the characters as much, but in my opinion, the survival or at least the attempt to survive is smarter. It's also nice to see things happening in a few different locations. TWD is like stuck in the forest biome on a 16k map.

We used to watch each show when it aired (well recorded and watched right after), now we record the whole season and watch it whenever, just not a priority because the show degraded the last couple of years. Fear is almost better now.

Ugh, no.... Fear was excellent in season 4. It really regressed, IMO, in season 5.

Glad your liking it, guy with 800 posts I've never seen before lol. Are you a letterkenny fan?

He's one of the bigger server owners; has umpteen billion servers it seems. :)

I'd guess 799 of his posts are in multiplayer/servers. I don't think I've ever seen him outside of that thread. :)

Lol weirdos. :)

brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. nother. mother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother. brother.

....I don't care which one of you does it, but one of you mechani-xxx's has to change your name. Or stop talking to one another.

Avatar or not it's still confusing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh that guy has a lot of prefabs to make, so cut him some slack.

...let's give him until Monday. :)

Still? Even with the avatars.., lol, funny cause we both in a game now and each have totally dif names, ha.

He's one of the bigger server owners; has umpteen billion servers it seems. :)

I'd guess 799 of his posts are in multiplayer/servers. I don't think I've ever seen him outside of that thread. :)

he posts about pretzels outside that thread frequently. learn the forums. I bet the word pretzel is in 400 of his posts. I think you should try to meet people in the forums if your posts are very high. I thought you were part of this community, but maybe it's rather fun to be one of us.

The meat slicing is so fast!

Knives in general seem like a fun way to go.

It's gonna take me a few game days to adjust to the melee speed. Not so much with regular attack, but the power attacks.

Did the rage and super rage get a tweak? I don't see anything about it in the notes, but I swear something is slightly different. Seems just a tad faster and overall seems to last longer. Then again it might just be the game running better and better.

Been a while since I played this game. A18 is pretty good, really enjoying it.

Not sure I like the melee speed change on some of the weapons though, the knife in particular. It was quite fun for the power attack and wasn't that bad a weapon. The knife felt right earlier and yesterday now it seems that bit too fast now and overly weak.

Archived