Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

I must be the only one ok with waiting.

I can't play until tomorrow night anyway. Taking the wife to see Disturbed tonight and have to work tomorrow.

We're good. I think I speak for everyone here when I say take your time. :glee:

Ok, TFP, let's make a bet, what will be first: A18e or 2000 pages?

If we hit 2000 pages, you have to release instantly nevertheless!

Ok, deal? Let's go folks :D

its going to get to 1999 then Roland going to clear out the BS lol

Jonah Birch is still going strong

odd. most that i know had the a18 revert to a17.4 but hey, might as well go watch for now

On the one hand I am itching for release but I also know that release doesnt mean "play". Because I have to wait for the server hosting service to link up to the new copy which could take hours knowing them. Then the server has to update at whatever speed is allowed because 1,000,000,000 other servers are all trying to get their own copy of A18 at the same time as I am and Steam can be stingy with the bandwith. Once thats done I have to go through the settings and hope its easy enough for our casual player(s) and hard enough for the me at the same time. Finally after all thats changed I have to wait on steams servers to go "HEY, there you are (Server), welcome to the list!" and hope my fragile internet connection is up to the task of connecting.

Gonna be a long afternoon regardless for a lot of us. So we might as well get started.....

15pb9u.jpg.a9b7a9b99fefae4ad732c9c8ab38855d.jpg

odd. most that i know had the a18 revert to a17.4 but hey, might as well go watch for now

Because they exited game and updated game. Jonah has been played whole time.

I would walk 500 miles !!

He just blew himself up with dynamite. He was so fascinated by a collapsing pillar, he forgot to throw it away ....

In an hour or two, on the forum, there will only be people at work or at school. Loooooooosers.

In France school time is in the evening/night ? :smile-new:

Its a PLAYER CHOICE!

I went to go live this morning in Junkieville, saw a 7DTD update...thought to myself, "Self, let's get this updated, A18.1?" Hit update..."ah, snikeys! A17.4!!" ....mistakes were made...

136521.jpg.d93ad984e978d322307ab2b2a89a5396.jpg