Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Max fox has a pretty good stream. He pretty much jumps into playing the game and also on nomad difficulty.

Edit: noticed when collecting multiple spears, only the 1st one goes back to your belt.

That is a limit to our item remembers where it goes code. Multiple items of the same type forget their place.

There is hope for your ginger beard yet :) Age doesn't discriminate it makes everyone look the same lol.

lol yeah when I first starting playing 7dtd 5 years ago I remember I had a few grey hairs in my beard. Now I'm about 70/30 grey hair.

as long as you leave out the peanut butter, she might not object

We give them pizza here, peanut butter on a bath ceramic tile is irreleveant, when a living form of life is near a pizza, lol

P.S. just a small piece is enough, not a whole one becoming a habit.

No new MF's but we're fixing a few things that are safe easy fixes.

Cool. I can't get anyone to confirm...are skyscrapers pulled in rwg right now? (That'll mean a restart once they are added if that's the case.)

I heard you reply on Pokket's stream, but wasn't sure what I heard.

I gotta say, you have MAJOR CONTROL watching her stream. I was chewing glass watching them play, with those stupid duels every few minutes.

After watching streams for 7 hours, I'm getting streamer burnout.

I think I *did* see something not mentioned in the notes that's a great improvement...it looks like two people can use the trader at the same time now, instead of taking turns. Is that right?

Jawoodle should be the game's mascot. Lol. His reactions to the game are so entertaining.

Haha I knew exactly to what spot that would link just from your description. I had to rewind and rewatch that just for his reaction a few times while watching earlier. That guy is waaaay more high-energy than creators I usually prefer watching, but the fun he has is so infectious.

Cool. I can't get anyone to confirm...are skyscrapers pulled in rwg right now? (That'll mean a restart once they are added if that's the case.)

I heard you reply on Pokket's stream, but wasn't sure what I heard.

I gotta say, you have MAJOR CONTROL watching her stream. I was chewing glass watching them play, with those stupid duels every few minutes.

After watching streams for 7 hours, I'm getting streamer burnout.

I think I *did* see something not mentioned in the notes that's a great improvement...it looks like two people can use the trader at the same time now, instead of taking turns. Is that right?

Fubar_Prime covered the trader thing a bit. It was just the quest dialog, not the inventory, that more than one at a time could access.

A question about food poisoning. After you get food poisoning you get the starving debuff and the only way to get rid of it is to eat more food, which can also result in getting food poisoning again. Seems like a vicious cycle you can get into.

We'll have to see how it plays out when we get into the game but honestly in 17.4 food was a non issue after about day 2 if that. By day 7 in most games I had enough good food to not even worry about it.

I watched a few of the A18 streams yesterday. The game is looking absolutely gorgeous (especially the desert!), and I cannot wait to hopefully get started on Monday and get looting. ^^ (My plan is to use experimental to decide what my first build will be when stable finally rolls around.)

Also madmole, thanks for unintentionally, indirectly introducing me to Grumbul on Twitch. I just looked him up (I'm now watching his A18 stream) and his personality is legendary already, in my book. Lol

He knows the game very well too, even though he was doing a lot of noob things, but noob to 18 is all. Is aloe not a healing agent by itself in A17? I see people run by aloe and not harvest it and cringe. Its like a mini medicated bandage that heals and restores max health.

Archived