Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Is this working as intended? The electric effect is sometimes applied to zombies adjacent to the ones he is targeting. Does the stun baton have AOE? If yes, I am even more sold on that thing than before. Saw someone on Kumquat's stream with a burning shaft baton that gave me adult feelings.

Edit: hmm, watching on a bit further and I saw a baseball bat test that leads me to believe this may have been the glancing blow system at work...

Yes this is DaVega's wife. You all need to behave more, and you need to stop having a bad influence on my husband. No dirty jokes, and don't say anything regarding rocks or stones. Don't stimulte him!

If he continues to misbehave, ma`am, I can share a therapy dog, his name is Labradorite.

Is this working as intended? The electric effect is sometimes applied to zombies adjacent to the ones he is targeting. Does the stun baton have AOE? If yes, I am even more sold on that thing than before. Saw someone on Kumquat's stream with a burning shaft baton that gave me adult feelings.

Edit: hmm, watching on a bit further and I saw a baseball bat test that leads me to believe this may have been the glancing blow system at work...

Yes..the stun baton charges on hits, and if I'm not mistaken the third hit has the area effect.

- - - Updated - - -

So have any of TFP seen any MFs you want to fix before public launch?

Yes..the stun baton charges on hits, and if I'm not mistaken the third hit has the area effect.

- - - Updated - - -

thats the grazing effect as well, you could barely hit your target and contact his mate beside him and so forth.

thats the grazing effect as well, you could barely hit your target and contact his mate beside him and so forth.

Oooh, ok, it was the grazing. Thank you. I was just confused on how it was deciding on which target gets the electric effect. Boy, that thing would really be killer if a few points in Electrocutioner added a chain effect as well as the lower charge and longer stun.

I just want to say to Joel and the fun pimp Congratulation this build of the game look way better than alpha 17, i never stopped playing the game but definitely this will keep me hook up more on my pc :).

18 is so much fun. I hopped on Prime's game last night and just got into it and feel invested already :) I'm getting him to upload to our server so I can play when I want :)

I know... But if you squint, behind a ton of animations and other virtual stickers, you can see the game... :pirate:

Grumbul doesn't waste screen space showing his face which I thought was kind of nice tbh. His personality is awesome and his reactions are so rich.

Hehe getting older hits us all. My wife found a grey hair recently in my red beard.

But yeah it's quite spectacular what she can make with wool en needles. I wouldn't be able to make anything like that for the life of me.

There is hope for your ginger beard yet :) Age doesn't discriminate it makes everyone look the same lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29249[/ATTACH]

Stand in line, you miserable orphan.

Grumbul doesn't waste screen space showing his face which I thought was kind of nice tbh. His personality is awesome and his reactions are so rich.

I agree. One of the most fun to watch with Prime.

MM ,

With your love of art and metal I thought you might enjoy this brought to us by Sturgill Simpson. One of the things I found to satiate myself while waiting for monday.

That was awesome and had a heavy metal vibe to it. What is the name of the movie/cartoon its from?

I really wont lie you guys at tfp have nailed this alpha good job!

Thanks, I put my soul into the game design and balance to get the game back on track and the team did their parts. Seems it will pay off with a lot of happy customers.

I watched a few of the A18 streams yesterday. The game is looking absolutely gorgeous (especially the desert!), and I cannot wait to hopefully get started on Monday and get looting. ^^ (My plan is to use experimental to decide what my first build will be when stable finally rolls around.)

Also madmole, thanks for unintentionally, indirectly introducing me to Grumbul on Twitch. I just looked him up (I'm now watching his A18 stream) and his personality is legendary already, in my book. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

The number of hits required to charge it decreases with perk ranks. No new MF's but we're fixing a few things that are safe easy fixes.

Archived