Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Am I just an old fart? Because I found all that common Twitch stuff, like the dogs humping for subscriptions, to be totally unwatchable. Pokketninja herself seems OK though.

I know... But if you squint, behind a ton of animations and other virtual stickers, you can see the game... :pirate:

You have to see me on low light with bad angle. I could have screamed last time.

Bless your wife bro, its pretty cool skill for all girls.

Hehe getting older hits us all. My wife found a grey hair recently in my red beard.

But yeah it's quite spectacular what she can make with wool en needles. I wouldn't be able to make anything like that for the life of me.

Maybe this idea has been thrown around already, but a cool early game melee weapon could be a cloth wrapped over the knuckles, dipped in glue, then covered with broken glass. Was that in Bloodsport or kickboxer? Anyway I think it could do some VanDammage:fat:

Maybe this idea has been thrown around already, but a cool early game melee weapon could be a cloth wrapped over the knuckles, dipped in glue, then covered with broken glass. Was that in Bloodsport or kickboxer? Anyway I think it could do some VanDammage:fat:

nice idea, but that does surface damage, blood and skin pain. prolly not so good against things that beat themselves against a wall to get food

Am I just an old fart? Because I found all that common Twitch stuff, like the dogs humping for subscriptions, to be totally unwatchable. Pokketninja herself seems OK though.

They could put that in the game, every time someone logs onto a server, there is a pixel-art clip of some dogs humping, and a 5 second music track playing, followed by a loud horn sound.

See me on pokketninjas stream at 8pm central.

same here, unwatchable.

I don't want game spoilers from streamers who cheat in items, or streamer`s random chatter with their friends. Pokketninja is sweet but her stream has too much nonsense going on for me to even hear MM comments, and that was the only thing i was actually interested in hearing.

I'm looking for a SP experienced streamer that follow the forums and is already up do date with the info that was repeated here so many times. one that can stay focused on asking MM new questions about the game or the process of making it.

basically, i would rather watch MM play the game himself and answer chat questions.

mb by a19 he will take care of us old farts and use his own YouTube stream. *fingers-crossed*

EDIT:

finally found a streamer i actually enjoyed watching. Grumbul is pure fun. ty MM & forum crawlers for the recommendation.

I was hoping to come onto this thread to find out we are getting it this weekend but thats not going to happen is it lol. Cannot believe i have to avoid streams so the surprise does not get ruined for me and why do this at the weekend when everyone can play the game. Brings the game out when everyone is back at work is torture haha

Hehe getting older hits us all. My wife found a grey hair recently in my red beard.

I got few and counting, few reckless deaths in 7dtd are responsible for at least one gray hair on me. And can`t wait for more.

Shouldn`t worry of how nature works ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Pocket is Joels girlfriends daughter...

Watched her stream only and Primes`, both were pretty neat and cool.

Pocket is Joels girlfriends daughter...

Now I've a purpose in my life : make Madmole and my mother meet (well... at least before A19).

has anyone seen any bugs that may affect the release date for a18? I have only seen 2 minor bugs that do not affect anything

Orsey is trying to delay the release by feeding the bugs thread...

Read it again now :)

Oh right, seems you feel inadequate:

Believe it or not I am going to post something normal, not perverted. Sometimes

Me thinks that A17 is the peak of the this game. However,

I am starting to

have 2nd thoughts and I'm starting to think Alpha

18 might be the best. I mean.. its not an increase of

inches, its an increase by miles.

In Alpha 18 I think I will die more often, and

my play style might need adjustment. I will have to put on my big boy

pants!

Now now, we all think there is nothing wrong with you ((shush there in the background. No laughing and don' roll on the floor damnit))

Hmm.. yeah you're right. Maybe he's growing up??

Oh crap, now DaVega's account is hacked too. He never would be that delusional

I looted your backpack and stealthed out.

ill steal my dukes back by driving a 4x4 through your base!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if JaWoodle ia completely in love with A18, then that means the game can be released!

Great, new, amazing game TFP. Home Run! :D

yes the Australia HAS SPOKEN!

RELEASE LA KRAKEN

Oh right, seems you feel inadequate:

Now now, we all think there is nothing wrong with you ((shush there in the background. No laughing and don' roll on the floor damnit))

Oh crap, now DaVega's account is hacked too. He never would be that delusional

Yes this is DaVega's wife. You all need to behave more, and you need to stop having a bad influence on my husband. No dirty jokes, and don't say anything regarding rocks or stones. Don't stimulte him!

Archived