Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

So how is everyone planning to play their first game in A18? Solo? Co-op? PvP? PvE?

Solo, lights out at midnight, after work for about 2 hrs. If released on Monday, what time does it usually go out? I mean according to past releases.

Agree, Grumble is so fun to watch, his reactions had me cracking up constantly. Saw you and Gazz in the chat while I was watching, starting around when he left his roof without checking for more z dogs beforehand. Forgetting to load his AK, nervously lobbin his first nob in that basement, "ahhh, holy jesus balls!", and so on. Haven't laughed like that in a long time, he sure has a ton of fun, and yes it is great advertising for sure. Can't wait for Monday(or possibly Sunday, please:) )

Yeah he was a riot to watch.

Ya, he was there on A17e streaming event a century ago, I am sure you remember it.

P.S. Hope your wife is not a robot :D

Btw, who is Grumble, can`t find anything related ?

Hehe no she's not a robot. But she can knit and crochet like crazy. The amount of socks i have..

I just pictured MM a bit.. younger (please don't hit me, MM).

Anybody got a good public server they know about? I was getting hyped for monday but it turns out my regular server buddies have all gone off and started playing....Minecraft....like hard core not leaving anytime soon playing minecraft.

In Europe DeX server is nice, active admins. Also on Discord. Will be busy with the release of A18

Hehe no she's not a robot. But she can knit and crochet like crazy. The amount of socks i have..

I just pictured MM a bit.. younger (please don't hit me, MM).

You have to see me on low light with bad angle. I could have screamed last time.

Bless your wife bro, its pretty cool skill for all girls.

Archived