Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

RV Idea

Probably not hard but would be new behavior. Parking a trailer might be nice though, but a big rv or gutted out bus would be cool too.

Most RVs and Trailers have to be setup when you get where you're going, stabilizers, balancers, brakes, wheel chocks, etc. I envision a vehicle that works like a normal vehicle with an extra menu option that "sets up" the RV. When you engage that it creates a mini poi that has the "room" you put all the equipment in and the "vehicle" piece goes away. Then you'd just need a widget to use on the POI to turn it back into a vehicle so you can drive off. Make the process take like 30 seconds for each change. Not sure if you can save the state for all the custom pieces inside it, like how much iron is in the forge. I wouldn't let the "vehicle" state have as much storage that you can access on the fly, maybe as much as the mini bike, since you have all the extra perks if you convert into the "room" state.

Ogre

If you spawn in the desert you are dead has been my experience. I just try to GTFO but coyotes, snakes and vultures will just eat you alive.

Is there a server option to prevent spawns in the "you are dead" biom? or more of a Get more Gud and suck it up lol.

I feel like I remember some feature discussed for static spawn areas or something... but I could be making it up from false memories.

Fubar_Prime started on Twitch a few minutes ago.

Forgot about him, here is a link :

Hope it is allowed.

- - - Updated - - -

IM STILL at School

Damn!!

at lease my last class is art lol

This game is art. You neglect art. Go in the corner.

If you spawn in the desert you are dead has been my experience. I just try to GTFO but coyotes, snakes and vultures will just eat you alive.

Read it again now :)

Believe it or not I am going to post something normal, not perverted.

Me thinks that A17 is the peak of the this game. However,

I am starting to

have 2nd thoughts and I'm starting to think Alpha

18 might be the best. I mean.. its not an increase of

inches, its an increase by miles.

In Alpha 18 I think I will die more often, and

my play style might need adjustment. I will have to put on my big boy

pants!

Archived