Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Madmole a brief summary.

Dod snow original title. Norwegian made film.

Translated to english release Dead snow, Spawned a sequel,

Had to destroy the leader or he kept raising the dead.

Stakeland also made sequel Premise, world fallen into chaos,

Main antagonist vampires secondary, cults, tertiary cannibalistic

crazies. Small human trading posts. Main protagonist Mister,

secondary a child he adopted and trained Boy.

Ah yes I watched it, it was pretty good for a low budget foreign film. Had a bunch of frozen nazi zombies come back to life right?

Now may be a good time to check the viability of bricks, then. Since at least A14, I keep wanting to use bricks. But at no point in the progression are they a competitive option, compared to alternatives. Being all clay soil, their forging time is brutal.

Now that there's one all-purpose brick template block, instead of many different shapes, it would be a simpler change to reduce their forging time.

I can have a look. I just use flagstone and upgrade to bricks. Your missing a ton of XP doing it your way.

Well I just finished day 28 and recorded it. Might take a while to encode/upload. The turret was great help, it stunned them so I could get shots off, and two shotted vultures, unmodded and unperked but it was a nice q6 one. Contract grenades are amazing I only had one mishap that about rekt me with the grenade.

Well I just finished day 28 and recorded it. Might take a while to encode/upload. The turret was great help, it stunned them so I could get shots off, and two shotted vultures, unmodded and unperked but it was a nice q6 one. Contract grenades are amazing I only had one mishap that about rekt me with the grenade.

Nice, I was thinking about laying down now I have a good excuse to tell myself in order to justify staying up a bit later lol.

hopefully it will be ready once my horde night is done

It wouldnt be a MM horde night without at least one snafu. 😎

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully it will be ready once my horde night is done

My horde night just ended. All three little ones are finally asleep lol...

Send the hounds!!

Only animals that actually dig should be digging.

If this is to be the case, then underground dwellers should have 2 packs of rabid animals digging to them. After the hole(s) are dug, a few cops and a demolisher fall into it. Can't forget about big mama and that crazy wacked out dude fighting himself following too. Ah, and of course, the miners. They are naturals at making holes. And the skateboarders know how to grind on the miner's cart rails to your underground doorstep.

We all fight the horde from bedrock to the sky. Impending doom is not to be escaped except by turning them off. Ha! 7 hours 'til boredom.

ok, hopefully this isnt the case in a18

build a wedge and wedge tip. stand them up skinny wise. you try to stand on it, you slide down. it is a very steep angle. zeds walk across it with no problem... wtf?wedge.thumb.jpg.fbc7b6d5a467c46479ff4ca4794cfdcd.jpg

edit: also, when I knocked one down and stunned it, it didnt ragdoll off. only when dead did they finally slide down. at leas a knock down should have made them fall.

Archived