Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

I was thinking about the whole inspiration thing and I keep going back to my days growing up playing Dungeons & Dragons. I started flipping through some books and there is an insane amount of material on undead. Far more than all the movies combined. Now I'm inspired to start a game with my kids since all three of them are now old enough to play. Good way to pass the time till a18.

Unfortunately, you rolled a natural 1 on your Cool Dad check so your kids fail to take an interest in your hobby, roll their eyes, and ask if they can go play at their friend’s house.

That’s rough.

Trust me, I know how to deal with bad kitties. ;)

(Took me a while to dig this up.)

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't a guaranteed deadline; remember that.

Of course not but it's always news worthy when it comes out of MMs mouth. 😎

- - - Updated - - -

The mountain lions are looking a little small. :p Unless that's how large they are IRL, I don't know.

Looking nice though! ^^ Very realistic.

It's probably just the angle.

Nice. Build it, and they will come.

Yep. I myself refresh this webpage hundreds of times per day, and it never leaves my tab list. Just goes to show how great this webpage, this game, and the interaction between the devs (you guys) and us, the community, are. Welllll... Most of the interactions are noteworthy. :p I won't dig up any dead and buried horses though.

Madmole a brief summary.

Dod snow original title. Norwegian made film.

Translated to english release Dead snow, Spawned a sequel,

Had to destroy the leader or he kept raising the dead.

Stakeland also made sequel Premise, world fallen into chaos,

Main antagonist vampires secondary, cults, tertiary cannibalistic

crazies. Small human trading posts. Main protagonist Mister,

secondary a child he adopted and trained Boy.

Sweet!

- - - Updated - - -

Good to know. Since I've never found a silencer in A17, I'll be happy to experience this first hand with the well-balanced A18.

I never found a silencer either. I am also hoping to have better luck in A18 :)

- - - Updated - - -

The mountain lions are looking a little small. :p Unless that's how large they are IRL, I don't know.

Looking nice though! ^^ Very realistic.

IRL bigskycat122112-1-3_4.jpg?width=534&height=712&fit=crop

(laughing out loud!)

- - - Updated - - -

I love cats. I'm so happy I'll have a new friend to play with in game, who dah good lil kitty. :)

Be careful! These bad kitties will claw your face off and rip your eyes out before gouging out your stomach! But until that happens, please, enjoy the view and lose yourself in their "merciless" eyes. :3

Oh hell no. I even sped up stone and cement smelting, that crap was killing me.

Now may be a good time to check the viability of bricks, then. Since at least A14, I keep wanting to use bricks. But at no point in the progression are they a competitive option, compared to alternatives. Because of all that clay soil, their forging time is brutal.

Now that there's one all-purpose brick template block, instead of many different shapes, it would be a simpler change to reduce their forging time.

Archived