Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Basically DaVega cheated on me with Adam

Ladies, Gentleman, I’m single again and lookin for love.

A/S/L ?

Nooooooooooooooo.

Can't you give me a fifth chance? Don't make me go back to my rocks all by myself..

- - - Updated - - -

Hellooo...You come here often?

You're not taking him away from me!

@madmole Perhaps for later tier quests (5, or even 4) the trader could have a low chance of rewarding you with a piece of hazmat gear, or some pills to assist you surviving in the radiation in the wasteland? Or a recipe to craft a special pill(s) designed specifically for this purpose?

Edit: Another two higher tier quest item suggestions: "food packs" or "medical packs". These would contain a random assortment of food or medical supplies (respectictively). For instance, in a medical pack, you might rewarded you with two first aid bandages, two painkillers, one herbal antibiotics, and three Fortbites, for example. A "food pack" might reward you with one meat stew, one hobo stew, two chili dogs, and some dog food, for example. The loot tables of these "packs" could also be redistributed for lower tier quests.

I'm from Montevideo, you worked in Argentina? Doing what? Lol!

Sampling the cuisine and wine, obviously! Hehe.. no i was send to the Argentinian office for four months in the training program of the company I'm working for. I even landed on the airport in Montevideo once because of bad weather in Bs. As.

I worked on the dead cow in Argentina ;)

- - - Updated - - -

There you go getting your rocks off again :)

What's with all the rock jokes?! You think you're tuff?? ^^

I even landed on the airport in Montevideo once because of bad weather in Bs. As.

Yeah, Bs.As. always has a bad weather, I don't know why.

How was your stay in Argentina?

Pretty good Spanish btw. It's not perfect, but maybe we can both meet with snowdog some day and...I'll teach you some things...

Yeah, Bs.As. always has a bad weather, I don't know why.

How was your stay in Argentina?

Pretty good Spanish btw. It's not perfect, but maybe we can both meet with snowdog some day and...I'll teach you some things...

Miss Argentina is always so hot every year in the Miss Universe competition...

What is the logic behind removing the axe as a melee weapon in a18?

Its just not your one stop skinning/door demolishing/murdering OP tool any more. Its a tool. Its still a decent melee in a pinch if your doing a strength build and don't care a ton about melee combat I'd skip club perks completely and just use an axe with the miner perks and you'll do just fine. Leaves more points for shotgun messiah, etc. Its not bad at all, its just not the best damn thing in the game any more. Its governed under mining, not a combat related perk like everything else has. Made it a no brainer to go with axes before we made this change.

@madmole Perhaps for later tier quests (5, or even 4) the trader could have a low chance of rewarding you with a piece of hazmat gear, or some pills to assist you surviving in the radiation in the wasteland? Or a recipe to craft a special pill(s) designed specifically for this purpose?

Edit: Another two higher tier quest item suggestions: "food packs" or "medical packs". These would contain a random assortment of food or medical supplies (respectictively). For instance, in a medical pack, you might rewarded you with two first aid bandages, two painkillers, one herbal antibiotics, and three Fortbites, for example. A "food pack" might reward you with one meat stew, one hobo stew, two chili dogs, and some dog food, for example. The loot tables of these "packs" could also be redistributed for lower tier quests.

That is more interesting than 10 bandages for sure. Can "open" it too with the new bundles. Before it was an item limit problem. We're in content lock though so maybe the next alpha. Great idea though.

Archived