Farm Life v2

stasis78

Happy to see you back.

Here are a few things I noticed.

Spicy Salmon Rolls can be crafted in your inventory, but it says it requires a rolling mat.

Black pepper seeds are made from black pepper. Maybe it should be black pepper corns?

There's no recipe for bell pepper seeds.

There's no recipe using minced onions. (I found this out because I made minced onions instead of chopped ones by mistake.)

In P2P multiplayer, if anyone who's not the host drinks alcoholic drinks, they seem to get error messages and have the same 2 or 3 tips appear repeatedly. The host is able to read all the different messages.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi in first good job to make your mod

I tried now, but i have one question I saw in post 1 animals like pig ... but in the game I saw never animals; It is a pb or bug ? please

One other things, for myself (french) I translated all the mod if needed I can share my files.

Hi in first good job to make your mod

I tried now, but i have one question I saw in post 1 animals like pig ... but in the game I saw never animals; It is a pb or bug ? please

One other things, for myself (french) I translated all the mod if needed I can share my files.

The mod designer hasn't been on recently, but I think I can answer your question. To begin farming animals, you'll need to do the introductory quest. There are a LOT of quests you can do to learn various recipes in this mod. Quest papers are written in your queue by combining one piece of coal, and one paper.

I'd suggest that you take a piece of paper or coal and look at all the recipers that can be made from it; you'll probably discover quite a few things.

Anyway, for animal farming, the quest you want will be "The Basics: Livestock" if I recall correctly.

Good luck.

The mod designer hasn't been on recently, but I think I can answer your question. To begin farming animals, you'll need to do the introductory quest. There are a LOT of quests you can do to learn various recipes in this mod. Quest papers are written in your queue by combining one piece of coal, and one paper.

I'd suggest that you take a piece of paper or coal and look at all the recipers that can be made from it; you'll probably discover quite a few things.

Anyway, for animal farming, the quest you want will be "The Basics: Livestock" if I recall correctly.

Good luck.

Thanks,

I will try, now I understand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thank you so much for the farming-stuff. well in fact of a borreliose-infection i can´t play everytime games with adrenaline, cause i´m getting sick from that. now i have my little own building and farming-world and when my husband comes home, we are turning on the zombies.

you don´t know how happy i was, cause 7D2D without zombies and with that farming stuff was exactly that what i wanted and i needed.

i hope the game-builders will make water working again soon, cause i want to make a nice farm with lake (also with the summerset-npc <3) and i hope they fit in more clean textures, cause a village of hope is everytime nice in a postapocalyptic world.

thank you both (stasis78 and mayic) so much <3.

• 4 months later...

Thanks for this mod!

For a17 IDK but with a18, there's some mod's bug loading...

I fix it myself (easy to do) & so no red error in console anymore but (again), many items & blocks don't have icon!

So, I think need to write the rule in blocks.xml & items.xml for all 476 icons in the folfer???!!! o_O

(In fact, I already stated to do it but I stoped at the +30th icon, my head exploded...)

Edit: Oky, find the way to fix all mod's icon, in the folder mod, create UIAtlases & then ItemIconAtlas & then place it all icon's picture.

Thanks for this mod!

For a17 IDK but with a18, there's some mod's bug loading...

I fix it myself (easy to do) & so no red error in console anymore but (again), many items & blocks don't have icon!

So, I think need to write the rule in blocks.xml & items.xml for all 476 icons in the folfer???!!! o_O

(In fact, I already stated to do it but I stoped at the +30th icon, my head exploded...)

Edit: Oky, find the way to fix all mod's icon, in the folder mod, create UIAtlases & then ItemIconAtlas & then place it all icon's picture.

Yep, folder structure for the icons has changed, so for older mods it needs to be fixed manually.

• 2 weeks later...

Thing is, even with fixing up the resources and whatnot the mod doesn't fully work. There are quests that require items that no longer exist and so forth. I recently got permission from Stasis, and will be getting an 18.3 version of the mod made to the public. And will also update to A19 when it releases.

Thing is, even with fixing up the resources and whatnot the mod doesn't fully work. There are quests that require items that no longer exist and so forth. I recently got permission from Stasis, and will be getting an 18.3 version of the mod made to the public. And will also update to A19 when it releases.

Looking forward to it, thanks for your effort!

Nice! I did this for my personal use, also merged the Mod with the other Farming Mod and made it work with Darkness Falls. Lots of work, but it's totally worth it.

Nice! I did this for my personal use, also merged the Mod with the other Farming Mod and made it work with Darkness Falls. Lots of work, but it's totally worth it.

can i get the files that you used to make it work in Darkness falls please I cant get the animals to spawn that we get after killing an animal i am bluman # 4976 on doscord

can i get the files that you used to make it work in Darkness falls please I cant get the animals to spawn that we get after killing an animal i am bluman # 4976 on doscord

Sadly my files would be not helpful for you, since I not only merged 2 farming mods and added them to Darkness Falls but also altered the original Darkness Falls Mod to work with those farming mods, and added several 3rd party assets and modlets too. It is a complete private overhaul, so I cannot simply share parts of it.

Sadly my files would be not helpful for you, since I not only merged 2 farming mods and added them to Darkness Falls but also altered the original Darkness Falls Mod to work with those farming mods, and added several 3rd party assets and modlets too. It is a complete private overhaul, so I cannot simply share parts of it.

do you have it published anywhere? would love to try it

Archived