Farm Life v2

stasis78

I got a problem with the pin up girls posters......

Totally optional ;)

- - - Updated - - -

OMG! You've got cats! Thank you:cat:

The first should be out really soon!

It's a very basic quest to unlock a Tom Cat. I'll be adding more kitties as time goes on :)

A friend of mine streamed last night, with Farm Life v2 installed! I have the video cued up to where he shows off the pink trees for the first time to his viewers. Since it's almost cherry blossom season over here in Japan, the viewers were all so happy to be able to see those in 7 Days to Die.:smile-new:

I'm having issues with a dedicated server. All clients have the Modlet and I followed the directions in the folder. The server says it's loading the Mod, but nothing is showing up. I checked the creative menu to see if any items could spawn in and had no luck. Any idea? Localization is good to go and such. Just out of ideas at this point. Figured I would check here! :D

I'm having issues with a dedicated server. All clients have the Modlet and I followed the directions in the folder. The server says it's loading the Mod, but nothing is showing up. I checked the creative menu to see if any items could spawn in and had no luck. Any idea? Localization is good to go and such. Just out of ideas at this point. Figured I would check here! :D

Hey there. Come join our discord and I’ll try to help you out in real time.

https://discord.gg/Z3Phha4

good work!

I'm looking forward to update everything:smile-new:

Thank you. I have a big release planned for the weekend.

Main goals are

- All custom icons (no reusing vanilla icons)

- Finish adding in custom models for all plants.

- Several new base decorations.

Archived