Platform: PC

OS/Version: Win

Game mode SP

Did you wipe old saves? Yes

Did you start a new game? Yes

Did you validate your files? Yes

Are you using any mods? No

EAC on or off On

Bug Description: The wire for the wire fence post trap shifts starting pole location though the pole itself does not relocate

Reproduce steps: Use electric fence posts. It takes time but does happen eventually. I cannot find exactly what triggers the move though I will note that it has only happened when they were actively shocking zeds

First pic: the wires are supposed to be (and were) running straight across the crete path. Instead, they went in a random direction shortly after the fist few zeds were hit by them.

Second pic was me following the lines. After about a km they simply end in nothing (third pic). The new rout was HOT too - they dealt damage as they were supposed to along the new path but it did not extend the entire way. Not sure how far the trap was still active. The wire is hard to see but they are there.

Final pic shows this happening another time with an entirely different set of wires. This one extended right through the trader for some reason (500 m from the poles themselves).

Both instances extended from the first post not the end post.

After returning to my base from looking for the end point the graphics had returned to what I expected - the trap running between the two poles down the crete path. However, the traps did not work. It was as though they were not connected at all though they still shown as active. Rewiring them did seem to fix it though I do not know how long it will last as I tested them by crossing the wire myself.

This has happened a total of 3 times to me on 2 separate games.

Summary: Mining Helmet is OP

Version: 17.2 B29 (and previous versions since either 17.1, or one of the 17.0 experimentals)

OS/Version: Windows

Game mode, all

Did you wipe old saves? yes

Did you start a new game? yes

Did you validate your files? yes

Are you using any mods? no

EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: The Mining Helmet has the heavy armor protection stats (better than iron, worse than steel), but the penalties of light armor, _except_ for buff resistance, where it is slightly worse than military armor. In addition to that, it has the same amount of slots, despite having a built-in helmet light, which effectively grants it an additional mod slot. That makes it the best armor in the game in terms of cost/benefit, and the second best helmet in the game from a purely physical protection standpoint.

Reproduce steps:

Press F1 to open the console, then type dbs

This will open a panel in game for you to type the bug in.

once done click ok

there will then be a SCREENSHOTS folder in the main 7 days folder.

1) Check the stats of the mining helmet vs the other helmets.

2)

3)

Actual result: As described before.

Expected result: It should have one less mod slot to account for it's built-in light, and protection/penalties should be in-line with either light armor or heavy armor, or, if mixed, it should have the _penalties_ of heavy armor, and the benefits of _light armor_, since it is not something specifically designed for combat protection.

Summary: Sleeper spawning in the bathroom is iffy

Version: 17.2 B29

Game mode, sp (RWG)

Did you wipe old saves? no

EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: On the apartment_brick_6_flr, the sleeper volume index 22 doesn't always spawn all its zombies, which can make clear quests impossible to complete. It has happened three times to me, two of them while I did the quest stealthily, and once while I did the quest very fast. The issue might also be with sleeper volume index 25 -- these volumes overlap, and the golden dot on the compass is either inside 22, or on the corner of 25, but last time this happened to me, I'm pretty sure I killed three sleepers from volume 25, and only one from volume 22.

Reproduce steps:

once done click ok

1) Take a clear quest in the apartment_brick_6_flr

2) Raise stealth and archery stats to the maximum

3) Clean the building stealthily, being particularly careful when approaching sleeper volume index 22 (see screenshot).

A17.1_2019-04-24_00-11-29.thumb.jpg.6a4bd91c705ba86600df4c92cd9d4c16.jpg

(note that the screenshot is modded because I happened to have a modded version of 7d2d open when I decided to load the prefab on the prefab editor to check what's on the location of the golden dot -- I did not think of taking a screenshot of the golden dot itself when it last happened)

Actual result: Upon killing the last two zombies on the roof, a golden dot appears on the compass, pointing down. It's centered on the sleeper volume index 22, or, perhaps, on the SE corner of sleeper volume index 25, but no zombies spawn when approaching it.

Expected result: Quests finishes when killing the last two zombies on the roof.

Hey dcsobral !

Thanks for the report, the sleeper volume you are describing is buggy in A17.1, but fixed for A17.1 savegames in A17.2 b27.

Judging from your screenshot you ran into this in A17.1 ?

If you mark the volume, and hit "K" you can assign a dififerent sleeper group to it, which should cure the issue for a new A17.1 savegame you want to do.

-Hated

Summary: Blood Moon messed up by hiders.

Version: current stable

Game mode: MP Client, Dedi, RWG

Did you wipe old saves? y

Did you start a new game? y

Did you validate your files? y

Are you using any mods? CPM - Server Moderation Only

EAC on or off? On

Bug Description: I waited on making this report as long as I could to try and gather more intel. On both of our servers, I have observed this happening, and it isn't new to a17, this happened in a16 too.

Scenario: 3 players are online, two players are ready and prepared to take on Blood Moon, the 3rd player decided they don't want to fight the zombies, so they opt to hide instead. 22:00 rolls around, and nothing. No zombies spawn, period. They wait till 22:30, still nothing. Each player logs off and back on to make sure they are not causing the spawns to bug out*. When the player that was hiding logs off, the zombies immediately begin to spawn. The two fighters get about two waves before the spawns stop again, they wait an ingame half hour, one of them even gets out and runs around on the ground. When the hider joins the other two, BAM, Blood Moon performs as normal for the rest of the night.

I have seen this happen time and time again. The Blood Moon will be halted by people who are hiding. When they log off, it performs as normal. A good bit of the time the hiders don't cause much of an issue, other than detracting from the number of zombies that everyone else gets. We have a server limit of 100 zombies on the server at any given time, and when there are many people online, the zombies that the hiders get aren't being killed, so how ever many they get, is pretty much just less or slower number for everyone else. It's annoying, but if that's how they choose to play, then that's how they choose to play, we aren't going to force people to log off if they don't want to take part in horde night. But when a hider is breaking the entire event for the entire server, it's a problem.

We don't know why this happens, only that it's happening. But I felt it was time to report it.

I was going to share a paste bin of last night, but for some reason I don't seem to have any output logs past April 5th?

*We've learned from a16 that sometimes a player becomes bugged and when they relog, everything is magically fixed.

Summary: Adding PIN unlocks vehicle

Version: 17.2 B27

Game mode, MP dedi NAV

Are you using any mods? yes and No

EAC on

Bug Description:

If you lock a vehicle, then add a PIN on said vehicle, it is still displayed as being locked to the player who placed the vehicle, but other players can pick it up as well as perform other actions. Entering a PIN resets the locked state on the vehicle but doesn't update the displayed state!

Adding a PIN, then locking the vehicle works.

We tried this on 2 separate dedicated servers, with and without small modlets, I was also able to pick up vehicles on other servers which were locked then had a PIN added.

Reproduce steps:

To reproduce in multiplayer with other players (doesn't matter if the player is or isn't in your party)

Place vehicle

Lock it

Set PIN

you can see the displayed icon of the vehicle as being locked, yet another player can pick it up.

Visible actions for the other player are fixing it (if damaged), set PIN, fill up, pick up and horn.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28174[/ATTACH]

We were able to reproduce this with several other players on 2 different dedicated servers (windows and linux), it's pretty easy to reproduce as long as you have other players.

(Putting it here since I'm guessing the dedicated bug sub forum isn't really used)

Would love to see the skill point cost formula corrected.

Current formula appears to be:

INT[base_skill_point_cost * (cost_multiplier_per_level^level)]

Should actually be:

base_skill_point_cost * INT(cost_multiplier_per_level^level)

Difference might appear subtle but it makes a huge difference...

I haven't seen anyone report this yet.

EAC off

Bug Description:

Wandered into radiation zone and was unable to backtrack far enough to escape before death. After respawning a good ways back I was still dying of radiation. Died again. Respawn and same...died again.

Happened to client PC as well. Repeatedly died after respawn.

Finally ended up leaving the game as it was unplayable.

Rewrote

Cancel crafting may change quality of ingredients

My mistake, i put the wrong version of patch 17.2 b27

Need to add an repo details, you put all the stuff in workbench, you need to exit and enter to cancel the craft.

Summary: The battery cancel bug

Game mode, sp (RWG)

EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: I gathering the resources to craft an minibike. I had an battery lvl1 and i put all the workbench and start the craft. I realize i can craft only lvl 4 items and i cancel the crafting and i put some points in the intelligence to make lvl 5 items. I see my battery level 1 turn out to level 4 after the cancel craft.

Thank you, something is wrong there, I got a good repro on the issue and will get this reported.

-Hated

Summary: ItemActionConnectPower.OnHoldingUpdate | Electricity Bug (WireTool)

Game mode MP Dedi

Are you using any mods? yes

EAC on or off ? on

Status: Repetitive and apparently random if it occurs within a wipe or not.

Bug Description: On random instances something forces wiretools to go corrupt and spamming nullref errors:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at ItemActionConnectPower.OnHoldingUpdate (.ItemActionData _actionData) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClass.OnHoldingUpdate (.ItemInventoryData _data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Inventory.OnUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityPlayer.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at World.TickEntities (Single _partialTicks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Everytime someone holds the wire tool the null ref spams. If its in inventory but not in hand its okay.

Fixes I tried:

Mod a replacement wiretool identical to the Wiretool: Not solved

Wipe Power.dat: Not solved

Erase all Wiretools in the world through ServerTools: Not solved.

So it seems like its not a specific wiretool thats corrupt but some electric block. However, since we're talking about blocks I can't just go erase electric blocks from the xml's since that will corrupt the chunks.

Previous Posts about this:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?68182-A16-Discussions-and-feedback&p=697766&viewfull=1#post697766

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?74084-Developer-Discussions-Alpha-17&p=906419&viewfull=1#post906419

We had this issue in A16 too - but there I was able to delete the WireTool from the XML to despawn it completely. Now with the new mapping I can't do that (please find a way to erase items / blocks from the mapping too!). I'm running the most popular 7 days server and I'd love not having to wipe as people are queing up for hours just to get on it since we had the last wipe 2 weeks ago.

Happy to receive any recommendations.

This one isn't necessarily a bug, but it may be something that needs fixed. I was looking in a vending machine and saw that Coffee is a (5) cold resist, but Yucca Juice Smoothie was a (30) cold resist. Shouldn't Yucca Juice Smoothie be a heat resist?

EAC on or off ? On

Yucca.jpg.221aeca1dd163dd537873425b9ce1ba4.jpg

20190502183330_1.thumb.jpg.1bf417b150243035cc0fef22cffd0270.jpg

20190502183337_1.thumb.jpg.74518a6686ddb69475e11126b9c3f637.jpg

Coffee.jpg.2b2a527e698f16d4bd6951656767d0b4.jpg

This one isn't necessarily a bug, but it may be something that needs fixed. I was looking in a vending machine and saw that Coffee is a (5) cold resist, but Yucca Juice Smoothie was a (30) cold resist. Shouldn't Yucca Juice Smoothie be a heat resist?

EAC on or off ? On

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28312[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28313[/ATTACH]

As the smoothie is made with snowberries and snowberry juice is a cold resist drink that is the difference between the smoothie and just regular yucca juice (in my mind at least).

Summary: Ammo Duplication / Fail to Switch Ammo

Version: 17.2 (b27)

Game mode: SP, NAV (occurs on all)

Did you wipe old saves? YES

Did you start a new game? YES

Did you validate your files? YES

Are you using any mods? NO

EAC on or off ? OFF

Bug Description: Using a Bow (Catapult / Launcher Class) and switching Ammo (Projectile) the previously loaded Projectile is fired from the Bow instead of the newly loaded Projectile. This applied to all three bows: Wooden Bow, Compound Bow, Crossbow.

This results in duplication of the Projectile (sticky retrieval) and unintended Damage + Effects, as the proper Ammo isn't being fired.

**Pretty certain the Rocket Launcher is affected too, being a Launcher class with Projectiles.

Reproduce steps: Load a Projectile into any of the Bows then switch to a different Projectile. Upon firing the bow, the previously loaded Projectile Ammo will be fired instead of the newly loaded. Switching off and back onto the Bow within the Toolbar results in the proper ammo firing.

Actual result: The previously loaded Projectile Ammo is fired instead of the newly loaded.

Expected result: The correct Projectile is fired from the bow instead of the previously loaded.

VIDEO DEMO:

** Reposted, seems to have been lost a few weeks back. Thanks -Dev

Thank you, is reported in our database.

-Hated

Fix for Zombies not spawning during Bloodmoons....

So i figured out how to fix my bloodmoons not spawning zombies with out deleting any file.

My problem seems to have started when I changed the time backwards in my server using settime. So i found the F1 command getgamestats or ggs, it shows at top of list when the next bloodmoon will be. I saw that it was roughly around the day that it would have been before changing it. So I set the time to that day, and we just had one hell of a bloodmoon!!! ZOMBIES ARE BACK!!!

Summary: LCB becomes inactive and Bedroll inactive on SP game if not played for 6 or 7 days

Version: 17.2 b27

OS/Version: Windows 10

Game mode, SP RWG

Did you wipe old saves? Y

Did you start a new game? Y

Did you validate your files? (Yes/No)

Are you using any mods? N

EAC on or off ? on

Bug Description: i only get to play on the weekends now, so i start the game every 6 or 7 days. It is a SP game 1 player LCB set to 10 days . every time i start the game my LCB is inactive and my bedroll also is inactive. i have to craft a new LCB and pickup and replace my bedroll every time. LCB and Bedroll are not visible on compass bar or map.

Reproduce steps: Quit game wait 7 days and then login to continue game. LCB and Bedroll do not work and are not visible on compass bar or map.

just logged in today after not playing since last weekend. I am in a safe spot that is not my base and the LCB and my Bedroll are missing from the compas bar and missing from the map. Zero in game time should have passed so why is my LCB and Bedroll inactive??????

Summary: When loading in the chunk that my base sits on i get an error

Game mode, sp navezgane

Bug Description:When i go to my base i get an error reading (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Reproduce steps: Would leave my base chunk and the error stopped and then started again when i return to my base

My server wont start anymore after it started to spread like 100+ airdrops

EAC on or off ? On

Initialize engine version: 2018.2.0f2 (787658998520)

Forcing GfxDevice: Null

GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=0

NullGfxDevice:

Version: NULL 1.0 [1.0]

Renderer: Null Device

Vendor: Unity Technologies

Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly

- Completed reload, in 0.080 seconds

UnloadTime: 0.411200 ms

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.036 INF Awake

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.062 WRN Setting global culture failed!

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.102 INF Version: Alpha 17.2 (b27) Compatibility Version: Alpha 17.2, Build: Windows 64 Bit

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.102 INF System information:

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.102 INF OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.103 INF CPU: Intel® Xeon® CPU E3-1271 v3 @ 3.60GHz (cores: 8)

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.103 INF RAM: 8133 MB

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.103 INF GPU: Null Device (128 MB)

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.104 INF Graphics API: NULL 1.0 [1.0] (shader level 3.0)

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.119 INF Last played version: Alpha 17.2

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.120 INF Local UTC offset: 2 hours

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.121 WRN Setting global culture failed!

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.126 INF Command line arguments: C:\7daystodieserver\7DaysToDieServer.exe -logfile 7DaysToDieServer_Data\output_log_dedi__2019-05-07__14-21-30.txt -quit -batchmode -nographics -configfile=serverconfig.xml -dedicated

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.127 INF Parsing server configfile: C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/../serverconfig.xml

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.142 ERR Error parsing configfile:

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.143 EXC invalid data.

XmlException: invalid data.

at System.Xml.XmlStreamReader.Read (System.Char[] dest_buffer, Int32 index, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.ReadTextReader (Int32 remained) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.PeekChar () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.ReadComment () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.ReadDeclaration () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.ReadContent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.ReadContent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.ReadNodeCore (System.Xml.XmlReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.ReadNodeCore (System.Xml.XmlReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.ReadNode (System.Xml.XmlReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load (System.Xml.XmlReader xmlReader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameStartupHelper.LoadConfigFile (System.String _filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

GameStartupHelper:LoadConfigFile(String)

GameStartupHelper:ParseCommandLine(String[])

GameManager:Awake()

(Filename: Line: -1)

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.147 INF Dedicated server only build

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.148 INF Not running in Big Picture Mode, no on-screen keyboard available

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.149 INF Starting PlayerInputManager...

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.159 INF InControl (version 1.6.17 build 9143, native module = False, XInput = False)

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.219 INF Starting UserProfileManager...

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.250 INF Texture quality is set to 3

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.301 INF NET: InitCallbacks

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.303 INF [MODS] No mods folder found

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.312 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\Users\Hell-Server V3\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/serveradmin.xml'

2019-05-07T14:21:31 0.335 INF Loading permissions file done.

UMA Overlay loading took 448 ms

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

UMA Slot loading took 1 ms

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

2019-05-07T14:21:32 1.068 INF Reloading serveradmin.xml

2019-05-07T14:21:32 1.068 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\Users\Hell-Server V3\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/serveradmin.xml'

2019-05-07T14:21:32 1.069 INF Loading permissions file done.

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Roughness setup)' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Roughness setup)' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Roughness setup)' - Pass 'ShadowCaster' has no vertex shader

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.625 INF WorldStaticData.Init() needed 0.677s

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.632 INF Started Telnet on 8081

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.636 INF Started Terminal Window

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.637 INF Awake done in 1601 ms

Unloading 6 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 3)

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/libc

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/.\libc

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/libc

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/.\libc

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/libX11

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/.\libX11

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/libX11

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/.\libX11

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/.\/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/Current/Carbon

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/lib/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/Current/Carbon

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/.\lib/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/Current/Carbon

Fallback handler could not load library C:/7daystodieserver/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/lib/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/Current/Carbon

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.732 INF WinThread started

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.801 INF Atlas reset took 157 ms

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.802 INF Atlas load took 164 ms

Unloading 697 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 8706.

Total: 14.641700 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.125700 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.273000 ms MarkObjects: 11.280200 ms DeleteObjects: 1.962200 ms)

Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 3)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 8706.

Total: 12.723000 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.262400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.277900 ms MarkObjects: 11.173700 ms DeleteObjects: 0.008500 ms)

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.910 INF Closing Terminal Window

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.929 INF WinThread ended

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.931 INF Ended Terminal Window

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.931 INF OnApplicationQuit

2019-05-07T14:21:33 1.932 INF OnApplicationQuit

Setting up 4 worker threads for Enlighten.

Thread -> id: 14e0 -> priority: 1

Thread -> id: dc8 -> priority: 1

Thread -> id: 10f8 -> priority: 1

Thread -> id: 7ec -> priority: 1

I've updated everything, from DX9-10-11 and 12, to .Net etc

We’ve just released Alpha 17.2 B27 with many fixes, changes and some great new game options.

Official Release Notes

BUG REPORTING FORM

Please use this form to report bugs, Testers will then respond, if the form is not used we will assume you are just chatting to each other

Summary: Ok so I am going to be honest here and say that I am unsure you will consider this a bug. I feel like it is in some way, so you decide. My grandson turned off my game in the middle of me playing. I was in the game and had hit the esc button so the game was paused at the time and I guess maybe therefore had not been saved per se. Today I go to play and when the game loads, my character who previously was like a level 40 something, is now level 1, everything in my bag is gone, my toolbelt is empty too, and everything I had saved on my map is gone. My skills also have been reset. Here is the weird part that I think is some kind of bug, having said all that, my map still has everything uncovered that I had previously uncovered and my bed and home are still there, as is everything in my home and around my home. My storage boxes also still have my items in them. Also, my days have not been reset. I am still on day 69 where I left off. And instead of everything that was in my bag previously, I have the stuff you start with and when the game loaded, I was prompted with the usual start game stuff about the quests. I spawned outside, not far from my home too even though my bag still exists. So only parts of the game have been reset. To my knowledge, when my grandson turned my computer off, I was at my home so I was not dead and had not died to my knowledge. Lastly, I do have my game set to drop my toolbelt only when I die.

Version: A17 B27

Platform: (PC or Mac) PC

OS/Version: Windows/Linux/mac Windows 10 Insider preview 18890 prerelease 190426-1618

RWG Survival mode single player game

Did you wipe old saves? (yes/No) No

Did you start a new game? (Yes/No) No, but according to the output log dated 05/07/2019 I did, so the game did it for me...

Did you validate your files? (Yes/No) Yes and got no errors

Are you using any mods? (yes/No) Nope

EAC on or off ? EAC on

Bug Description: Um I guess the bug would be how it chose to reset only certain things after my computer was shut off suddenly while game was running

Reproduce steps: Honestly not sure what to say here except to shut my computer off while game is running and paused.

once done click ok

1) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dh0z98MNv1mIGnxi5ApZ1j9nHkQgumiL screenshot of reset map saves

2) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VIopThXHTiWOYtseJp-a-uIOiuY_ldXM screenshot of skills reset

3) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VUnNex18XvOjL3Ul_orPunIzhvl56J2v screenshot showing day has not changed and my bed being there as well as the forge

4) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qipClee5IgEfJLDGU_tp8Z77qVkM_LRx screenshot showing bag only having start items and level reset and no armor on player

5) https://pastebin.com/ZHp7TMXB this is the output log from 05-06-2019 as a reference to how things were before things reset

6) https://pastebin.com/zxeddGnU This is the output log from today 05-07-2019, the 1st time I started it after things were reset

Actual result: skills reset, bag reset, map saved poi's gone, player level reset

Expected result: for everything to be the same as I left it!

[Attach bug screenshot and output log for ALL bugs please]

Pastebin how to video,

Pastebin link , https://pastebin.com/7wLyjkTT

your output log files are in C /steamLibrary/steamapps/common/7Daystodie/7daystodiedata/ you will find a list of ol logs, the last one being the most recent.

also when taking a screen shot you can use the debug info, go into dm mode ( Type dm in the console ) Type dm to turn it off again

Press F3, that will bring up the debug overlay, you will need to press f3 twice to close it.

If you use the f3 feature no need for cords in the screen shot as they are in that info.

For serverowners:

Added: serverconfig property "UserDataFolder" to specify where all generated data on the server is stored, including generated RWG worlds

Added: new properties “XPMultiplier”, “BlockDamagePlayer”, “BlockDamageAI”, “BlockDamageAIBM”

Removed: old properties “BlockDurabilityModifier”, “ZombiesRun”

Changed: TerminalWindowEnabled default is set to true

Please be sure you are using these properties in your serverconfig.xml:

<property name="BloodMoonFrequency" value="7" /> <!-- What frequency (in days) should a blood moon take place -->

<property name="BloodMoonRange" value="0" /> <!-- How many days can the actual blood moon day randomly deviate from the above setting. Setting this to 0 makes blood moons happen exactly each Nth day as specified in BloodMoonFrequency -->

<property name="BloodMoonWarning" value="8" /> <!-- The Hour number that the red day number begins on a blood moon day. Setting this to -1 makes the red never show. -->

<property name="LandClaimCount" value="1"/> <!-- Maximum allowed land claims per player. -->

<property name="BlockDamagePlayer" value="25" /> <!-- How much damage do players to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) -->

<property name="BlockDamageAI" value="100" /> <!-- How much damage do AIs to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) -->

<property name="BlockDamageAIBM" value="100" /> <!-- How much damage do AIs during blood moons to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) -->

<property name="XPMultiplier" value="100" /> <!-- XP gain multiplier (percentage in whole numbers) -->

Known Issues

• RWG Generation is not in its final state. Work is currently being done to improve roads, towns, terrain, generation speed, and world size. These changes will come in a later A17.x patch once they are ready.
  • In some scenarios double swing may still occur
  • Tool damage localization is different than actual value
  • RWG: Floating POIs (Minimal occurrence now)
  • Trader Jen has a deep voice
  • Trader Rekt is nicer than usual
  • Charismatic Nature is still in need of improvement, buff works for 5 seconds and 5 seconds it does not
  • Scrapping items in crafting queue while re-logging may go lost
  • Crafting speed bonus and mod slots do not properly apply to workstations after being closed
  • Clipping into blocks to see through terrain
  • Shotgun driver loses sound on 4×4 after a while
  • Workstation tools do not refresh the recipe list when the tools are installed
  • Can use torch and flaming arrows as light underwater
  • RWG preview tool localization
  • Firearms do a duplicate reload animation after reloading while zoomed (locked in zoom)
  • Mining helmet light doesn’t show for other players
  • Client molotovs thrown down from an edge not working as good as Host
  • Hatches don’t always open on the first try
  • Player model jumps forward of the player camera when accessing an auto turret inventory
  • Turrets will not target self when set to do so
  • Player can consume any consumable while mounted in vehicle but will not get the buff/debuff
  • Resolution does not always save when >1080p options are available
  • Burning shaft mod flame effect can transfer to other items on the toolbelt
  • Healing other players with RMB doesn’t work
  • Self medicated is not working properly. Not being able to purchase perk is intended.
  • Crashes on Mac for a possible workaround, please look at https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?101758-Found-workaround-for-constant-crashes-on-Mac&p=914106#post914106
  • If connection to server fails, try removing steamnetworking as a disabled function from the serverconfig.xml
  • White lines may occur on imposter POIs
  • Some Linux users experience problems
  • When using REALLY excessive amounts of resources they may vanish in cement mixer’s crafting queue
  • Chunk corruption errors
  • Showbounds for landclaims shows a box instead of it actual infinite size for y
  • Illness buff may not properly run out
  • Nightvision goggles are not very effective

So, I also would like to know if there is any way for me to recover everything that has been lost and reset.

Summary: Game is crashing immediately on launch. I can use the launcher, but the game itself crashes instantly whether I try to run it from the launcher or run it directly.

Version: Alpha 17.2 B27 (Also Alpha 17.3 Experimental B18, but I thought it'd be better to start with the stable branch)

OS/Version: Windows 10 64-bit

Game mode: N/A - Never make it to select a game mode

Did you start a new game? N/A - Cannot reach main menu

EAC on or off? Off

Bug Description: As indicated in the summary, the game crashes the moment I go to run it. I cannot offer many details, but it is capturing a log at least. I have tried uninstalling the game, deleting all game files and associated user files, and even removing references in the registry.

Reproduce steps: Unknown

Crash Report: https://pastebin.com/wm923GsT

Error Log: https://pastebin.com/QYHAUEfh

Summary: Unable to wire up decorative lights in a multiplayer-server

Version: a17.2 b27

Game mode: MP Client - Dedi - RWG

Are you using any mods? CPM (only impacts server management)

EAC on or off? On

Bug Description: Decorative lights, like the exit sign, desk lamp, etc are unable to be wired up to have light.

Reproduce steps:

1) Obtain a decorative light from the admin shop

2) Place down decorative light

3) Attempt to use a wire tool from a power source to the decorative light

4) Cry as apparently that functionality is no longer available

Actual result: Decorative light apparently can't be wired

Expected result: Decorative light to function like any other normal light and be able to wired up to a power source

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/mNzbWjPN

(edit added comment by QA Tester-unholyjoe)

sorry... not a bug but is designed that way.

if a player didnt craft it (basically), then he/she cant wire it.. the deco you refer to is just that... its level designer's decorative blocks not players.

Archived