White River - Tools of Citizenship Quests A19.6, with DF & Multiple Languages

ShoudenKalferas

3 hours ago, Sugarfree said:

I have about 40 assorted mods running from all different creators. But I have done these quests before - and have gotten the Trader reward crates and been able to open them before. It's all of a sudden that I can't... Let me try to think to my recent mods installed and see if anything might be causing a conflict...

I do a run-through test of Kuva's Armor tomorrow to make sure there isn't any issue with the base quest pack. If there are any other quests you've seen this behavior on, please let m eknow.

So I did something - maybe not knowing what I was doing.
If you want to update a mod - how do you do that? I (re)downloaded the mod for the White River and replaced my existing files. It dropped me back to level 1, as well as my game stage to level 1 and erased all the skill points I have gotten and all the books (recipes/schematics) I have read. One thing it did do - is now when loot from mobs drop - there is ALWAYS  a green White River Citizenship card in the loot bag. I have like 10 of them already...  I think that might have been an unintended bug to the new updates to this mod?

So anyway - I took my experience gain to 300% because I feel like I was jipped out of everything and since my base is still intact and basically a level 60+ base it's not like I'm going to be upgrading it anymore...

Hell at THIS point I might just start a completely new seed. I dunno. All the loot I'm getting now is back to beginner levels.
...meh. These mods are awesome but also not...
But without them 7 Days To Die is basically over after 7 days 😕

New seed might not be so bad I guess since I'm basically at level 1 all over again anyway.

11 hours ago, Sugarfree said:

So I did something - maybe not knowing what I was doing.
If you want to update a mod - how do you do that? I (re)downloaded the mod for the White River and replaced my existing files. It dropped me back to level 1, as well as my game stage to level 1 and erased all the skill points I have gotten and all the books (recipes/schematics) I have read. One thing it did do - is now when loot from mobs drop - there is ALWAYS  a green White River Citizenship card in the loot bag. I have like 10 of them already...  I think that might have been an unintended bug to the new updates to this mod?

So anyway - I took my experience gain to 300% because I feel like I was jipped out of everything and since my base is still intact and basically a level 60+ base it's not like I'm going to be upgrading it anymore...

Hell at THIS point I might just start a completely new seed. I dunno. All the loot I'm getting now is back to beginner levels.
...meh. These mods are awesome but also not...
But without them 7 Days To Die is basically over after 7 days 😕

New seed might not be so bad I guess since I'm basically at level 1 all over again anyway.

I have to admit, I'm a bit surprised to hear this considering how little I changed from the previous version. I'm sorry that this happened to you. I've added a disclaimer to the download link on the front page warning that this is always a risk and to make sure to backup save game files. This is an alpha version, after all. Did your original issue go away? Are containers lootable?

When I tested the loot drop rate on the citizenship card from the zombie lootbags, I was seeing something around 30% drop rate.. so I'm a bit surprised to see you indicate that it's dropping on every single bag. I'll take a second look at this today and recalculate the real-world drop rate again.

10 hours ago, ShoudenKalferas said:

I have to admit, I'm a bit surprised to hear this considering how little I changed from the previous version. I'm sorry that this happened to you. I've added a disclaimer to the download link on the front page warning that this is always a risk and to make sure to backup save game files. This is an alpha version, after all. Did your original issue go away? Are containers lootable?

When I tested the loot drop rate on the citizenship card from the zombie lootbags, I was seeing something around 30% drop rate.. so I'm a bit surprised to see you indicate that it's dropping on every single bag. I'll take a second look at this today and recalculate the real-world drop rate again.

It's fine. I like starting over and exploring and taking all the game experience with me into the new seed. I'll find out as I go about the looting and all that jazz as I progress into this new seed. I did delete some other mods though that I didn't necessarily need/want so hopefully that alleviates some of the issues. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...