White River - Tools Of Citizenship Quests A19.2

3 minutes ago, XRedx-xDragonX said:

It's an application off of Nexusmods.com that auto installs mods into the game. It puts them in the correct folder for you. 

Ahhh I already know what you're talking about, I haven't used the Nexus launcher for a while, that's why I didn't know about this new one.
Well it could be that it causes you some error, you could try to install the mod manually and see if it works correctly.
Regards

@XRedx-xDragonX This error would pop up if the REQUIRED mod isn't installed or is otherwise not working. Look in your console output for the list of mods that it is loading. The very first WhiteRiverToC one in your list should look similar to:

2020-11-09T13:18:25 1.251 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: WhiteRiverToC__REQUIRED
2020-11-09T13:18:25 1.257 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: White River Tools of Citizenship (A19.2_1.0a)

If this one doesn't or isn't loading into your game first, then that item "questitem_toc_citizencard_name" won't exist. This specific item is the citizen card.

I did try to use Vortex with the game but ran into odd issues and decided in the end it wasn't worth it. Installing mods is fairly easy and just drag and drop so Vortex doesn't really give any great advantage.

-----

Sorry for the delay on this release. Not to trouble ya'll with real-world problems, but my house's AC went out and my test rig is a small nuclear reactor.. so my work is on-hold until the AC is fixed later this week.

Edited by ShoudenKalferas (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 1:06 PM, ShoudenKalferas said:

@XRedx-xDragonX This error would pop up if the REQUIRED mod isn't installed or is otherwise not working. Look in your console output for the list of mods that it is loading. The very first WhiteRiverToC one in your list should look similar to:

2020-11-09T13:18:25 1.251 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: WhiteRiverToC__REQUIRED
2020-11-09T13:18:25 1.257 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: White River Tools of Citizenship (A19.2_1.0a)

If this one doesn't or isn't loading into your game first, then that item "questitem_toc_citizencard_name" won't exist. This specific item is the citizen card.

I did try to use Vortex with the game but ran into odd issues and decided in the end it wasn't worth it. Installing mods is fairly easy and just drag and drop so Vortex doesn't really give any great advantage.

-----

Sorry for the delay on this release. Not to trouble ya'll with real-world problems, but my house's AC went out and my test rig is a small nuclear reactor.. so my work is on-hold until the AC is fixed later this week.

Thanks. I figured it out. The had to take the other folders out of the main in put into the Mod folder. It was putting the whole folder in the Mod which was causing the issue. The Mod runs fine now. Thanks for all the help. I'm liking it so far. 

• Like 2