Robeloto's A20 modlets

Robeloto

Another NullException that gets generated is when I get a Big Fire Vulture to spawn - its impossible to close the console.

image.thumb.png.a76e14d5800d4143f8a6f7f635e53ad8.png

I'm using War3zuk's AIO overhaul if that matters.

P.S Got a Big Fire Vulture to spawn through the entity menu - no error. Later on I just randomly got that outta the blue while playing.

Edited by bida2 (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Imglidinhere said:

Getting a NullException error when I try to select the Amoxicillin drug in the crafting menu. Game doesn't respond after, have to Alt+F4 to get out of the game and relaunch after.

Is there a log I can generate for you somehow for this mod? :)

I will look into that now, ty!!

Edit: I know why it happens. It is unlocked by yeahscience perk which is renamed now in A19 to perkPhysician. I just forgot to rename it.

8 hours ago, bida2 said:

Another NullException that gets generated is when I get a Big Fire Vulture to spawn - its impossible to close the console.

image.thumb.png.a76e14d5800d4143f8a6f7f635e53ad8.png

I'm using War3zuk's AIO overhaul if that matters.

P.S Got a Big Fire Vulture to spawn through the entity menu - no error. Later on I just randomly got that outta the blue while playing.

Weird. Gonna look into it. Can you try without mods and see if it still happens?

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, Robeloto said:

I will look into that now, ty!!

Edit: I know why it happens. It is unlocked by yeahscience perk which is renamed now in A19 to perkPhysician. I just forgot to rename it.

Weird. Gonna look into it. Can you try without mods and see if it still happens?

Been playing without this mod for a couple of hours and no NullException errors so yeah, I really don't know what caused it.

I remember encountering it for the first time while breaking glass in a POI that I was doing a quest in - the big fire vulture spawned behind me and killed me because of the exception.

Updated items.xml and recipe.xml for normal version and xml version. Amoxillin should work now correctly without any problems.

Haven't time to try it out as a thunderstorm is here now-

Edit: Very weird as it works for me without any errors. Hmm.

9 minutes ago, bida2 said:

Been playing without this mod for a couple of hours and no NullException errors so yeah, I really don't know what caused it.

I remember encountering it for the first time while breaking glass in a POI that I was doing a quest in - the big fire vulture spawned behind me and killed me because of the exception.

1 hour ago, bida2 said:

Just did another test - with this mod on and War3zuk's AIO overhaul, I got a NullException even after turning the game on and off - removing your mod cleared the exception upon restarting the game.

Please try with only this mod on as it works for me.

Edit: I am downloading War3zuk's AIO overhaul now and see how it works with my mod

Edit2: Weird again. Seems to work alright with war3zuks mod for me. I spawn the burningphoenix from the console. Gonna try some more things...

Edit3: Can you check in the entityclasses in my mod and see if it says:    
<property name="ReplaceMaterial0" value="itemmodeffects/materials/melee_fire"/>

and not     <property name="ReplaceMaterial0" value="itemmodeffects/materials/bat_fire"/>

I got the "Particle system is trying to spawn on a mesh with zero surface area" now..When it spawned by itself and attacked me. Going to see if it is this :

<property name="Meshfile" value="prefabs/prefabexplosion10"/>

or this

<property name="ReplaceMaterial0" value="itemmodeffects/materials/melee_fire"/>

that is causing it. Also got an NRE. This probably affects every zombie/animal that uses melee_fire and/or prefabexplosion10.

hi Robeloto im have the same problem on A19 your anounce about this update make my day your mod make the game so funny.

im not xpert on this but checking mi log i saw a error before the  NullException errors.

my point is if that problem will be cause for a gpu conflict, im use a potato laptop and plaid whit openGL api.

Log error:

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - All passes removed
WARNING: Shader Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?
ERROR: Shader Shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - Setting to default shader.

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader

that errors occur when the game was loading.

and in game when i past on certain places the infinite Null exception error apear.

other info im tested using only your mod and use a NitroGen map

i hope that info will help you to found a solution.

14 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

hi Robeloto im have the same problem on A19 your anounce about this update make my day your mod make the game so funny.

im not xpert on this but checking mi log i saw a error before the  NullException errors.

my point is if that problem will be cause for a gpu conflict, im use a potato laptop and plaid whit openGL api.

Log error:

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - All passes removed
WARNING: Shader Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?
ERROR: Shader Shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - Setting to default shader.

that errors occur when the game was loading.

and in game when i past on certain places the infinite Null exception error apear.

other info im tested using only your mod and use a NitroGen map

i hope that info will help you to found a solution.

I don't know about those first log errors. I have not experienced them. So this only occurs when my mod is activated?

The last error is due to some certain fire puke will produce that NRE error. Strange is that it is working when you spawn them in manually. I have to sort this out and see if I can use other fire puke. Otherwise I have to remove my fire zombies completely. :( Hope I do not have to do that.

7 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Mnn you are on the correct i launch the game whitout mods and the warnings and error keep appear, problably thats not the cause. tanks again for your hard job on the comunity

Thank you very much Sir! I am soon done to solve the NRE's I hope. Think I am going to be done by tomorrow or later tonight.

Edit: Seems the flaming arrow mesh is causing some problem. Man, maybe I have to remove my fireelf....

i test it like 15 mins and only get one error but i tried found on the log file but not idea where going, but the infinite NREs apear when i close the game, i mean when try to return to the start menu on the game.

2020-08-22T15:07:15 1203.972 INF World.Cleanup
2020-08-22T15:07:15 1203.977 INF Exited thread ChunkRegeneration
2020-08-22T15:07:15 1203.983 INF Exited thread ChunkCalc
2020-08-22T15:07:15 1203.990 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 / 0)
2020-08-22T15:07:15 1204.051 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
2020-08-22T15:07:15 1204.054 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at EntityAlive.Update () [0x00134] in <d7c95f421d354b5e851d6f3126817769>:0 

(Filename: <d7c95f421d354b5e851d6f3126817769> Line: 0)

I thing i found the problem (or not)

If you try to spawn in zombieAnesthesia i will get the one nullreference and no spawn but log out and it spams nullreference

but if you remove the lines <property name="ReplaceMaterial0" value="entities/monsters/behemoth/materials/behemoth"/>

<property name="ReplaceMaterial1" value="entities/zombies/materials/feral_eye"/>   then spawn it in

it works

Edited by oakraven
added (see edit history)

1 hour ago, oakraven said:

If you try to spawn in zombieAnesthesia i will get the one nullreference and no spawn but log out and it spams nullreference

but if you remove the lines <property name="ReplaceMaterial0" value="entities/monsters/behemoth/materials/behemoth"/>

<property name="ReplaceMaterial1" value="entities/zombies/materials/feral_eye"/>   then spawn it in

it works

work for me too, not more error on few more than one hour playing.

3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

i test it like 15 mins and only get one error but i tried found on the log file but not idea where going, but the infinite NREs apear when i close the game, i mean when try to return to the start menu on the game.

2020-08-22T15:07:15 1203.972 INF World.Cleanup
2020-08-22T15:07:15 1203.977 INF Exited thread ChunkRegeneration
2020-08-22T15:07:15 1203.983 INF Exited thread ChunkCalc
2020-08-22T15:07:15 1203.990 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 / 0)
2020-08-22T15:07:15 1204.051 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
2020-08-22T15:07:15 1204.054 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...

2 hours ago, oakraven said:

it works

51 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

work for me too, not more error on few more than one hour playing.

Thanks guys! I changed Anesthesia skin from behemoth to vulture skin. Should work better. The feral eye is updated to the new path.

<property name="ReplaceMaterial1" value="#Entities/Zombies?Zombies/Materials/feral_eye.mat"/> 

Heyas. Thanks for the work on all this. I am probably doing something wrong, but I've placed the Nerf Them All mod like I would any modlet by dropping it in the mods directory.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\Robeloto_NerfThemAll\Config <-- XML files within.

The starter quest still kicks off upon login. Does it install differently? Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Bouzouki said:

Heyas. Thanks for the work on all this. I am probably doing something wrong, but I've placed the Nerf Them All mod like I would any modlet by dropping it in the mods directory.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\Robeloto_NerfThemAll\Config <-- XML files within.

The starter quest still kicks off upon login. Does it install differently? Thanks in advance.

Hey! I have only removed the last  chain quest to Find a Trader! :)

• Robeloto changed the title to Robeloto's A20 modlets