Robeloto's A20 modlets

Robeloto

very nice!

could you do a version without that major BLOCK damage? That is leave entity damage high as it is, but limit block damage to only max 100 more or less - this will still damage things and leave a small 1 block hole, but when there are 10 of your Zeds are in a Horde, the terrain will look like the Moon or after a second world war 3... ;-)

btw. I do recommend using your mod in complement to my own BorderlandZ Mod ;-)

very nice!

could you do a version without that major BLOCK damage? That is leave entity damage high as it is, but limit block damage to only max 100 more or less - this will still damage things and leave a small 1 block hole, but when there are 10 of your Zeds are in a Horde, the terrain will look like the Moon or after a second world war 3... ;-)

btw. I do recommend using your mod in complement to my own BorderlandZ Mod ;-)

Alright :)

https://github.com/Robeloto/7D2D_A17.2_modlets/raw/master/RobelotoCustomZombiesV20blockdamagenerf.zip

Oh, lol ok.Thought it was a mistake :D

Hehe :p If you prefer the original skin, you can just delete the ReplaceMaterial0 line.

Update

- Gunner zombie made the game lag when he shooted, so I lowered the bullet burst.

- Also changed the mesh from nails to darts. Now the bullets are more visible.

Updated 2019.03.21

- changed the height of the gunner so he won't get stuck when spawned as a sleeper

- lowered the bullet burst from the Gunner again. From 10 to 9 in burst count.

Fantastic mod thanks so much!

Thank you! :)

thank you for updating the blocknerfed variant also!

this is a good addition to more zembie enemies in my BorderlandZ Mod!

keep 'em Comin'!

No problem! I am so looking forward to your completion of your BorderlandZ :)

20190325 - Update

Added a new zombie: AquaZed, a type of waterzombie. Was originally meant to only spawn near water, but I cannot seem to get it to work atm. Maybe in future updates. Here is video of the zombie.

I will release a Let's Play Season for BorderlandZ 0.2 shortly (recorded now 5 plays 1 hour each), and even if me is German speaking, I can tell you, your Zombie variants are so scary and terrifying!! I already died twice on the first day....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Robeloto!

Really like your BOSS Zombies!

But I had to nerf the probability of the Buffs they gave - otherwise I would have permanently been bleeding - especially from that Gunner, as every Shot has a 50% chance of inflicting bleeding and you will get hit most probably with 10+ shots immediately...

Another Problem I have seen, is, that some of the special (sound) effects the Zombies have, do not get away when the Zombie in question is killed.

Here is a good example lol:

DAY 26 of my BorderlandZ-Mod @19:55 :

[video=youtube_share;dzi21j9uLCE]

and go to @36:00 to see and then hear f.e. the electric fence sounds of already dead Bosses

Also you will hear the fire sound of the fire bombers some time later.

But of course it's also possible that here your sound playing conflicts with my own weapons sound playing as I have a similar effect on that weapon.

But on another thing, here you can see all your special BOSSES (besides Aquaman, he wasn't in the Mod I player at that time) ;-)

That Giant is nearly unkillable ;-)

Later on Day 27/28 in that Shamway factory there were then TWO of these Giants ;-) But that's on onather video...

But these Fire Dragons you put in are the best!! ;-) @43:00

Very nice! I like it!

I have the same thing with the lingering electric and fiery sound effects, and I don't have the BorderlandZ mod. (Though I should probably try it at some point.) But it sounds like the lingering sounds happen with zeds that are killed with that shocking effect from the guns too, so it might be an audio glitch in the game itself...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I have your mod for a very long time on my server, is it possible to modify a part of it to make pop your zombies in a part of the map. kind p1 p2?

thank you in advance

Bonjour.

J'ai votre mod depuis très longtemps sur mon serveur, est-il possible d'en modifier une partie pour faire apparaître vos zombies dans une partie de la carte. genre p1 p2?

Merci d'avance

image2019-1-20_11-21-40.jpg.e4f598529580ab8ca2f6af30a6db9df2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if i want to remove some of the zombies is setting the prob to 0.0 work? and also do need to do that to all the gamestages also or just in the groups? like below

<append xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name=ZombieBadassGroup]">

<entity name="zombieFireBoss" prob="0.06"/>

<entity name="zombieMoePukerFeral" prob="0.0"/>

<entity name="zombieSilentDwight" prob="0.0"/>

<entity name="zombieGunner" prob="0.0" />

<entity name="zombieFireElf" prob="0.0" />

<entity name="zombieScreamerBoss" prob="0.04" />

<entity name="zombieShocker" prob="0.13"/>

<entity name="zombieBikerGiant" prob="0.0"/>

</append>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
if i want to remove some of the zombies is setting the prob to 0.0 work? and also do need to do that to all the gamestages also or just in the groups? like below

any chance of getting the attacks updated?

Alpha 18 by any chance? Looks like fun to use.

Love this mod!!! Any chance you could update for Alpha 18?

I am so sorry guys. I have been very busy, but I plan to update my mod to the newest version of the game. It would help if you could point out what's not working properly with A.18.2, then it will be easier for me to fix.