CCTVs - A21.2 Vanilla version

xyth

7 hours ago, xyth said:

Did you attach an electrical wire and the disconnect that wire?

Yes I attached the wire and disconnected just as it was show in the video.  Still nothing.   The camera shows moving and the screen attempts to change from single black screen to 4 black screens.

• 9 months later...
14 hours ago, LobsterMobster3 said:

you can place the items and what not and they do work just what displays on the screen looks like its seeing though the map 

. idk how else id explain it . i can take a SS and send it to you if youd like

Do you have occlusion turned off in your settings?

• xyth changed the title to CCTVs - A20/A19 Vanilla version
  • 2 weeks later...

Hallo ich hab den CCTV versucht auf meinen gemietten Server drauf zu machen wenn der Mod drauf ist kommt keiner mehr ins spiel rein nur ich selber nur noch . Was läuft da falsch ? ( beim Start von Spielern die mit in F1 schauen kommt immer ERROR mit CCTV und geht dann auch nicht mehr weiter )

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/12/2022 at 10:33 PM, xyth said:

All the players and the server needs to load the mod into their Mods folders.

Hello I have the CCTV & Videoplayer mods installed and keep getting these warnings 

2022-10-09T16:46:16 99.958 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "CCTV" did not apply: <append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkAdvancedEngineering']/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='RecipeTagUnlocked'][@level='3,5']/@tags"  (line 2 at pos 3)

2022-10-09T16:46:16 99.959 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "VideoPlayers" did not apply: <append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkAdvancedEngineering']/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='RecipeTagUnlocked'][@level='3,5']/@tags"  (line 2 at pos 3)

How might this be fixed please? I also use Undead Legacy Overhaul mod the cams work too though. I just like to see all green and no yellow or red in my console is all. ty

Edited by Mr Negative (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Nice mod and works fine with Darkness Falls and Sorcery combined.
My friends and I has tried to install cams 1 km far away (my cam should show his and his cam should show my base).
Sadly that does not work. Even when putting the scare crow which should work like a chunk loader does not help on that. (I think scare crow coming from DF mod)

Any way to make things like that work ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 6:14 AM, WhiteLion said:

Nice mod and works fine with Darkness Falls and Sorcery combined.
My friends and I has tried to install cams 1 km far away (my cam should show his and his cam should show my base).
Sadly that does not work. Even when putting the scare crow which should work like a chunk loader does not help on that. (I think scare crow coming from DF mod)

Any way to make things like that work ?

Sadly, there is a max limit, but i dont recall how far now.  Definitely not 1k 🙂

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm using the CCTV Mod to have screens to look at the cameras, and it gives me this problem, when I go to look at the screen, I see the cameras badly and the map does not load, in addition the screen lights up for a while then shuts down by itself, help? Thank you:

This is the screen: https://ibb.co/wRkWVTt

13 hours ago, Saimon said:

Hi I'm using the CCTV Mod to have screens to look at the cameras, and it gives me this problem, when I go to look at the screen, I see the cameras badly and the map does not load, in addition the screen lights up for a while then shuts down by itself, help? Thank you:

This is the screen: https://ibb.co/wRkWVTt

Did you do this? You MUST turn off Occlusion in the Video Quality settings or the camera will cull (make invisible) somethings when indoors

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Stoneson said:

hi, why cant we move the camera in every direction? would be cool if we could move it around freely like the sensor camera or the turret camera. 

cheers.

Because it only uses the switchclass, more functionality would require custom code.  I doubt I will have time to do that, but I expect someone will.