Behemoth

UbberN00ber

does the zombie Behemoth work in 17.1 i see it in entitygroups commented out will removing comments work?

<entity_class name="zombieBehemoth" extends="zombieTemplateMale">

<property name="Prefab" value="NPC4m"/>

<property name="SoundRandom" value="Enemies/Base_Zombie_Male2/zombiemale2roam"/>

<property name="SoundAlert" value="Enemies/Base_Zombie_Male2/zombiemale2alert"/>

<property name="SoundAttack" value="Enemies/Base_Zombie_Male2/zombiemale2attack"/>

<property name="SoundHurt" value="Enemies/Base_Zombie_Male2/zombiemale2pain"/>

<property name="SoundDeath" value="Enemies/Base_Zombie_Male2/zombiemale2death"/>

<property name="SoundSense" value="Enemies/Base_Zombie_Male2/zombiemale2sense"/>

<property name="Mesh" value="Monsters/Behemoth/BehemothRagdoll"/>

<property name="AvatarController" value="AvatarZombie01Controller"/>

<property name="ModelType" value="Standard"/>

<property name="WalkType" value="9"/>

<property name="ExperienceGain" value="8982"/>

<property name="MaxHealth" value="5000"/>

<property name="DeadBodyHitPoints" value="700"/>

<property name="PhysicsBody" value="zombieStandardFemale"/>

<property name="RootMotion" value="true"/>

<property name="HasDeathAnim" value="true"/>

<property name="ReplaceMaterial1" value="entities/zombies/materials/Z_eye1"/>

<property name="HandItem" value="meleeHandZombieBehemoth"/>

</entity_class>

I wish they'd left this in and finishe dit off and mad eit optional: people don't want it: turn it off. People do want it? turn it on. I like the idea of a lumbering behemoth coming to wreck shop on horde night or seeing a random one in a town nearby. Being scared it what it's all about.

Khaine has a fixed version in Darkness Falls Overhaul , male and female !

So you guessed right Mumpfy :)

What I saw in that mod, it wasn't the same model. The behemoth I have seen another youtuber spawn in was a monstrous beast like 2 stoeys tall. Darkness Falls is just a tall human thing

What I saw in that mod, it wasn't the same model. The behemoth I have seen another youtuber spawn in was a monstrous beast like 2 stoeys tall. Darkness Falls is just a tall human thing

Oh well that explains that , been meaning to get playing DF , I think the fun pimps did not go with the Behemoth in game because it maybe did not fit with their vision for the games future but the code remained, would be nice to get a working version implemented because it's there :smile-new:.

Archived