Highope's Modlets

Highope

On 5/23/2020 at 8:51 AM, Sir Negan said:

Hey Highhope, is there a chance you could make a modlet for furnice input to 3 or 4 ?

yep coming next modlet

On 6/3/2020 at 6:51 PM, ArNaLdInHo said:

GOOD MODS, when you upload the new veicles ? please upload an plane and elicopter , tanks

for future projects you may do when used full armor set it gives you special abilitys, or wepons charger, see my post here:

good idea

Artisan Lab v1.4
Updated supply plane loot balance as requested.

next modlet release will have weapons/farming/skillbooks/cool modifiers.

HH_Mining_Cave_Resource_v1 Updated & Released for a20

With this mod you can use to have mining caves or lobby mining reduced resource of course also using the right tool for the type of resource gives better outcome like how tfp designed it. Enjoy!

Happy new years!

请问你这个服务器工具如何使用,我放进游戏根目录里的MODS

文件夹里,游戏服务器报错出红字,请告诉我如何正确使用工具,很期待

How to use this tool, such as mod in my game root directory

In the folder, the game server reports a red letter error. Please tell me how to use the tool correctly. I'm looking forward to i

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 4:50 AM, chikuwa said:

Hello. Thank you for the fun mod.
I want to use HH_Dream_Chests, but the problem is that the client is transparent on my server.
How can I get rid of items other than Cloaked Helm? 

in the loot.xml

HH_Artisan_Lab v2.0 - Released Updated

Minor fix and enhancement.

Edited by Highope (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I love HH mods, especially the More Seats modlet. 

However, I can't find a good link for A20, is this just not available yet? I see a lot of work going on, but perhaps this isn't ready yet. 

I see this link: https://7daystodiemods.com/server-side-xml-mods-by-highope/

With all the different mods nicely groups and required mods, but I don't see anything for A20. Super excited to use this again!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought it would have been obvious so I guess I have to be clearer.

The scope of this thread is about one particular contributors modlets.  My post, and I'll quote;

Do you know of any alternatives?

Taking both the thread OP, and my question it would have been obvious besides a bland copy/pasta reply which really didn't add any value to the actual conversation.

To me, BadPlayer was just giving you options of where you can search for alternative mods for this game as those sites do contain a vast number of them.

The alternative mods you are searching for are likely to be found there. You may even be pleasantly surprised and find a mod or two that you didn't know about but might enjoy.

Dismissing their post because it wasn't absolutely specific seems kind of an offhand thing to do.

In fairness there like a dozen different mods in the topic at hand, so asking a general question seems like it it would be appropriate to respond with a general answer. 

If however there's a specific one you're looking for an alternative to that may be easier to provide a specific answer about.

• 4 months later...