(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

SHERP:

Adds in a new offroad vehicle, the SHERP.

It requires Grease Monkey level 4 to craft.

Has same storage as the 4x4, but can carry a total of 4 people.

Moderate fuel consumption, but holds quite a bit.

Install into the 7_Days_To_Die\Mods folder.

kC3svPO.jpg

Git: https://github.com/bdubyah/Mods---A1...aster/SHERP

Nexus:https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/756/

Incorrect link to SHERP. It links to the Stallion instead...

I haven't tested with 18.4, but I don't know of anything that would cause it not to work.

Just to be sure, you did install it on both the server and your client, right? This is by far the biggest issue people seem to have.

I haven't tested with 18.4, but I don't know of anything that would cause it not to work.

Just to be sure, you did install it on both the server and your client, right? This is by far the biggest issue people seem to have.

I did a fresh wipe on the server and then my personal system. I assumed that the mod should work with a minor update so if not, since I have some others , I will start adding one by one until I get to the problem. Ill add these alone first though to test.

Oddly enough everything is working correctly. Maybe something didn't copy the first time but its fine now. All fresh files and a new game. Thanks for the mod at any rate.

Edited by BB_Drifter
Updated information. (see edit history)

I have added the mod to my client side and started a sp game, all new content added fine. Did the same process for my dedi server, adding th files via FTP filezilla, and although they show there, when I open the web admin panel and view my mods folder there's no files in the mods folder! Yet I can see they're there in the FTP browser. Needless to say my dedi server isnt showing the new mod vehicles. Can you think of a solution at all please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Bdubyah,

I like your custom vehicle mod.

I have been trying to mod my own custom vehicles following this tutorial for A17.

However I keep receiving an Null Reference Exception error.

Do you know where I can find a unity project template for A18 vehicles, so I can find what I have missed?

Thanks.

Nuka Colas: (A18 ONLY!)

This mod adds in 4 refreshing flavors of Nuka Cola!

Take your pick from the classic Nuka Cola, Nuka Cherry, Nuka Quartz, or the ever rare Nuka Quantum!

Each drink has its own buff. May cause certain side effects...

Can be looted almost any place normal water is found, but is very rare. Also can be available in regular vending machines, so make sure to check every

one you find! Will give back a bottlecap when you drink one.

They can also be placed down as a block, similar to the torch, so you can use their warm, radiated light to see your

surroundings.

Sunset Sarsaparilla has been added. Similar to Nuka Cola in effects and loot locations.

The Nuka Grenade, which can be crafted using Nuka Quantums.

The Bottlecap Mine,which is crafted from loot only lunchboxes and bottlecaps from Nukas. These lunchboxes can also be placed down and used as storage. Can't pick them back up though!

Nuka Vending Machine, which has a working and a broken variant. They are added to the placeholder block, so any POI that uses it has a chance to get one of them instead of the regular machines. Won't work on existing saves though.

Sunset Sarsaparilla Vending Machine, which has a working and a broken variant. They are added to the placeholder block, so any POI that uses it has a chance to get one of them instead of the regular machines. Won't work on existing saves though.

The mod now also includes the Nuka Factory prefab, so you don't need to use the separate files. You find the Factory, you might be able to learn the recipes!

If you've installed the prefab manually before, or have Compopack installed, make sure to delete those files so the modlet version loads!

OMDyswJm.png

ESfXDkgm.png

4FphTdNm.jpg

q2M9dmvm.jpg

jbbAyLam.jpg

Git: Click Here

Nexus: Click Here

(A18 ONLY!)

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

Haha, I do what I can. :p

Updating the Wasteland Weapons mod. Added the Incincerator, Heavy Sniper, Triple Barrel Shotty, and Maria. Added schematics to most weapons.

sWvLdVC.png

DsRKjMm.png

VnNGsi3.png

ex17bWL.png

Go here for more info and links: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...=1#post1000813

What? Is it Christmas already? Great job! Thank you! ?

Omg this brings back so many memories. I have to wonder now. This mod originally started as a collection of improvised pipe guns and then you extended it and made a really fine collection. Does it mean that you would like to bring the best weapons from Fallout universe into this game? Because if so, I have some very hot candidates for you! :wink-new:

• bdubyah changed the title to (A19/A20) bdubyah's modlets
  • bdubyah changed the title to (A21) bdubyah's modlets