(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

• 1 month later...

I actually tried to do that back when I made it, but I couldn't figure it out. I could get it to play the sound I had, but it also still made the normal smacking sound, which kind of ruined it. Maybe I should look into it again sometime. :)

Just saw this. Am imagining the banjo making a "banjo noise" when you hit a zombie. If it doesn't please don't tell me. Would break my heart :)

I actually tried to do that back when I made it, but I couldn't figure it out. I could get it to play the sound I had, but it also still made the normal smacking sound, which kind of ruined it. Maybe I should look into it again sometime. :)

Yeah, as soon as I saw it the image of hitting a zombie with it popped into my head along with a cartoon sound of a character hitting someone over the head with a banjo. Cartoons of my youth were pretty violent lol.

About time too :)

Great job on the Nuka project ...

Appreciate it!

And finally some progress on the next step of it. I've seen multiple people want some guns that can be crafted early, similar to the blunderbuss, and I figured the pipe guns would be a good fit. Cheap, fairly weak, and unreliable. Not entirely sure on how I'll set them up in game, but that'll be the easy part. Lol.

First up is the pipe pistol. Still working on some rifle variations, along with some potential mods for them.

VMmlIts.jpg

RnELx8R.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

BhqL93O.png

jDCOQwM.jpg

naxUjHN.jpg

Almost ready to release the Pipe Guns mod! Have a pipe pistol and pipe rifle currently.

Has 3 weapon mods:

Oil Filter Suppressor - Can be wrenched from cars. Works on any gun the normal suppressor does. Big though, and limits ADS use. Slight loss of range and damage and also adds a small increase to degradation of the weapon.

Extended Mag - Doubles the pistol and rifle capacity, also actually shows on the gun, unlike vanilla. Only works on pipe guns.

Long Barrel - Only for the pipe rifle, this adds a longer barrel, increasing effective range. Makes hip fire more unwieldy, and also slightly increase weapon degradation.

The guns can be crafted from Day 1, like the blunderbuss. Uses 9mm ammo. Doesn't accept any other vanilla weapon mods at the moment, except for the flashlight and laser sight, though their positioning is still off. Might allow dye at some point. Fairly weak and has a low durability. Currently still has tiers, but stats/mod slots are the same no matter what. Will break once it degrades!!!

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

Haha. Hope you enjoy them!

I'm trying to decide what to do next. There's a few other Fallout guns I'd like to try my hand at, but I also wanna do a few more prefabs as well. I know Darkstar really wants the Super Duper Mart. And it seems like it'd be fun to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, just updated git to include this:

LWJtyv0.jpg

It is available in just the MRAP mod, or as part of Bdub's Vehicles.

Also updated EVERY mod to include localization! Each mod now comes with mr.devolver's script to add localization for you(Thanks again:))!

Nexus has not been updated yet, I will be working on getting them sorted either tonight or tomorrow. My upload speeds suck. Lol.

Just saw this. Am imagining the banjo making a "banjo noise" when you hit a zombie. If it doesn't please don't tell me. Would break my heart :)

Also, updated the Banjo mod to add in a sound effect when you hit something with a power attack. :)

Alright, just updated git to include this:

LWJtyv0.jpg

It is available in just the MRAP mod, or as part of Bdub's Vehicles.

Also updated EVERY mod to include localization! Each mod now comes with mr.devolver's script to add localization for you(Thanks again:))!

Nexus has not been updated yet, I will be working on getting them sorted either tonight or tomorrow. My upload speeds suck. Lol.

And what does he give?

You mean it's slow? It's supposed to be.

It has quite a bit more durability than other vehicles. Although hitting garbage and stuff still can take chunks out of it. But I'm not entirely sure how to fix that, if it's even possible.

I can look at the headlights for it. I set them the same as most other vehicles, but I might can come up with something to make it better.

Alright, pushed an update for the MRAP. See if it's any better to you TARCH26. ;)

I think I had missed upping the intensity for the headlights, so that may be why they were so weak. I went ahead and increased that, as well as range and angle for the lights. Slightly tweaked some physics and torque stuff. So maybe it's a bit better now. Still not gonna be very fast though, as intended.

Alright, pushed an update for the MRAP. See if it's any better to you TARCH26. ;)

I think I had missed upping the intensity for the headlights, so that may be why they were so weak. I went ahead and increased that, as well as range and angle for the lights. Slightly tweaked some physics and torque stuff. So maybe it's a bit better now. Still not gonna be very fast though, as intended.

Now it is better :) Lost the light of the rear lights, but it is not critical. Add acceleration by key SHIFT.