(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

Hey @bdubyah , your mod looks amazing and would like to try it. We are alittle over 100 days deep in a RWG on a dedicated server. I was wondering about the installation on an existing save. Are there things I should look our for, or things I can do to make the integration smooth. I understand the POI wouldnt be there as the world is already generated, but curious if it is a definite "DO NOT USE" this or just a couple minor bugs. Just kind of looking for some insight and cannot find much information. Again, thank you for the mod and the time taken to create it.

12 hours ago, AKMARK5000 said:

I followed this and when checking in creative mode I got missing items / picture of items too. Example,  spacer.png

I agree with bdubyah's comment that these items that do not show a picture icon are related to DF features.

The easiest way I found to show all of the vehicles closer together was to just scroll through everything in CM. It is because the IDs for Bdubyah's vehicles are assigned pretty much in sequence so they will be listed in some kind of order. The reason that these items do not show an item it often because they have not been assigned one. This is because they are something the player will never see or have access to for their backpack or toolbelt as they may be a hidden asset such as a buff item that only appears when you've fired 10 shots and then activates as a bonus. Something we can't make or find.

Alternatively, here is the list of individual vehicles from the localisation file which is a very easy way to find the exact model you are looking for.

Spoiler

Hostess Box Truck

GNX

Golf Club

Willy Jeep

MRAP

Marauder

UAZ 452

Nova

Work Truck

BRDM-2

Pickup

MD-500

Duster

Stallion

Dirt Bike

Charger

Cruiser

Rat

SHERP

UH-60

Hot Rod

Humvee

Buggy

And the best way to search for bdubyah's or any vehicles in CM, in Vanilla or other overhaul, is to use 'vehicle' as the search parameter because this tag is connected to every form of transport.

20210508170023_1.thumb.jpg.d4f934842c0e16cddc1e3e27db0c7c53.jpg

If anyone is still on the fence about trying out the Wasteland Mod, the Cryolator may help tip the scales.

Lower level entities are pretty much wiped out and the high level entities are stopped in their tracks and encapsulated. A rather cool weapon indeed.

20210513131517_1.thumb.jpg.cdb0210b13e93fdd974b91a27705b702.jpg

20210513132527_1.thumb.jpg.f5ff39d3a005502dd6f6c74e293401c6.jpg

Nice and sparkly too.

20210513131431_1.thumb.jpg.681a8da952498020f0c9eb4376161074.jpg

20210513132611_1.thumb.jpg.fac17f1a07025600018c6b0a405c7ab4.jpg

Currently pushing the 2.2 update. Seems fine on 19.5. Will be on GitLab soon, Nexus in the morning.

-----FIXED/CHANGED-----
-Added: Ice Cream Truck vehicle
-Added: Police Car vehicle
-Added: Arcade POIs
-Added: Nuka Factory POI variants
-Added: Rad Z rad resistance meds
-Added: Radiated POIs
-Added: Rad Adder weapon mod
-Added: Several new wrecked/burned car variants
-Changed: Hazmat suit protects from radiation damage and poisoning
-Changed: Mesh for loot bags for Raiders/Soldiers and Mutants/Ghouls
-Changed: Removed ability for trigger mods on the Incinerator
-Fixed: Missing loc for nuclear material
-Fixed: Incorrect path for modLongRifleBarrel
-Fixed: Sound conflict with Tactical Action mod

L5gG4RP.jpg

h4oyzxu.jpg

RrWGtDS.jpg

t2kA9Qv.jpg

O3fTotc.jpg

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

Thanks for the great mod.
I have a question. MD-500 is already installed on my server, and the client is also playing with MD-500 installed. I will install Bdubyah ’s Vehicles All in One newly this time and instruct the client to install it. Do both sides need to delete the MD-500 files that were already installed at that time? 

I have pushed a few small updates to fix incorrect localizations and a wrongly named POI. I also included a KingGen list, but I didn't have time to sort it to just mine as I made it to use for testing, so the included list currently has my POIs as well as vanilla's. I have finished cutting out just mine and it will be in the next update, but I'll paste it here for now in case anyone needs it.

army_barracks_1,51,40,97,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness,industrial
Bombshelter_lg_02,27,22,37,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/town,residentialold
Bombshelter_md_02,29,22,34,-12,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/town,residentialold
garage_4,28,10,39,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,industrial/downtown
garage_5,26,11,40,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,industrial/downtown
gas_station_04,33,24,44,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,industrial/downtown
House_Modern_5,45,20,72,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,residentialnew
House_Old_Pyramid_4,40,27,52,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,residentialnew
House_old_spanish_1,31,25,49,-15,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,residentialnew
House_old_tudor_07,56,66,45,-30,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,residentialold/residentialnew
House_old_tudor_1,56,66,45,-30,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,residentialold/residentialnew
House_old_victorian_1,49,27,56,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,residentialold
Installation_red_mesa1,72,43,83,-23,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/town,industrial/downtown
junkyard_lg_1,74,19,89,-3,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,industrial
NukaFactory,120,36,86,-17,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/town,industrial
NukaFactory2,120,36,86,-17,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/town,industrial
Nuka_Factory,120,36,86,-17,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/town,industrial
Old_House01,34,23,29,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,residentialnew
police_station1,42,17,38,-1,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown
Prison_02,38,19,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town,industrial/downtown
remnant_business_06,70,26,39,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/wilderness/town,industrial
remnant_business_07,56,21,42,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural/industrial/city/town,residentialnew/downtown
remnant_business_08,35,14,28,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural/industrial/city/town,residentialnew/downtown
remnant_business_09,56,14,34,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural/industrial/city/town,residentialnew/downtown
remnant_business_10,52,23,51,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural/industrial/city/town,residentialnew/downtown
remnant_wasteland_01,69,36,59,-1,3,burntforest/snow/wasteland,wilderness/rural/industrial/city/town,residentialnew/downtown
School_k6_02,49,18,79,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/town,residentialnew/downtown
settlement_1,38,19,38,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/town,commercial
skyscraper_05,54,59,40,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown
store_arcade,32,11,50,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/town,commercial
store_arcade2,32,11,50,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/town,commercial
store_arcade3,32,11,50,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/town,commercial
store_bank_1,41,17,47,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/town,commercial
store_grocery_03,99,23,99,-8,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/town,commercial
store_gun_1,55,14,86,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/town,commercial
store_pharmacy_2,45,20,72,-9,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/city/town,commercial
survivor_site_7,25,16,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone
survivor_site_8,25,23,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone
UFO_Crash,50,13,107,-7,2,forest/snow/pine_forest/burnt_forest/plains/wasteland/wasteland_hub,wilderness,any
UFO_Crash_desert,50,13,107,-7,2,desert,wilderness,any
Vault_101,105,47,168,-32,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,any

I haven't had a chance to really look at these yet, so let me know if there are any issues. I was mainly generating maps to see how many of each POI I would get.

I added the willy jeep mod to the mods folder to my dedicated server, but when i log in to the server, there is no picture image and it wont let me place it. the jeep is there but no image to it and i cant place it. do i need to install something client side to get this to work? now i do have War of the Walkers installed, maybe thats causing an issue. i dont like the limited vehicles it has for War of the walkers and want to use the vehicles you have created..

Edited by Scarface02 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Scarface02 said:

I added the willy jeep mod to the mods folder to my dedicated server, but when i log in to the server, there is no picture image and it wont let me place it. the jeep is there but no image to it and i cant place it. do i need to install something client side to get this to work? now i do have War of the Walkers installed, maybe thats causing an issue. i dont like the limited vehicles it has for War of the walkers and want to use the vehicles you have created..

All modlets with new unity asset files are required both on server and client .

regards

Ragsy !!

32 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

Yup, installing my mods is the same as installing WotW. Gotta install them on server and client. Guess I need the giant colored banner at the top of this thread like I have on Nexus.

Yeh, i have modded other games before but not 7 days to die, first mod i did was WotW and then i want your AIO lol, problem is, since this is my first time i dont even know where to add your AIO localy on my computer. 

Bdub's Vehicles
Updated to 3.8 for A19.5
Download at Git or Nexus

-----FIXED/CHANGED-----
-Changed: Tweaked custom vehicle sounds to work better on servers
-Added: LMTV
-Added: Old Semi
-Added: Willy Jeep color variants

On Git and the Launcher, Nexus is on the way.

6z6vC1l.png

B115qnm.png

Hi, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. My game version is 19.5. When I put the extracted directory "Bdubs Vehicles" into my "Mods" folder, I get infinite:NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
This is the only mod I have installed, and I get this error when trying to generate a new world. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly prefer slightly quieter vehicles. That said, it is quiet when you are outside of it. Like in the area someone is taking off from. But there isn't anything I can do about that. The game doesn't handle vehicle sounds very well as it is. I'd be okay with making it have more of a range where you can hear it, but I don't know that it's possible. But just making it more droney for the pilot/passengers...meh. I'd rather not.

Hello and please help me.

I try to generate map via nitrgogen map generator but i can't add poi from The Wasteland mod. I add POI's files to prefab folder in game directory, and modify prefablist.txt in resource folder of nitrogen (i paste prefablist.txt content on end of this post). But after generate map and start new game i can't find for example vault 101 with debug mode. Please help me...

prefablist.txt content:

https://pastebin.com/A4D0pKPq

Here is screenshot of my nitrogen settings maybe it will be important:

https://i.imgur.com/ijOYVIk.png

Edited by Szynsz (see edit history)

No need to move the POIs from the mod folder. They work just fine from there. As long as you copied the Nitro info from the included txt file to the prefablist.txt you plan to use in Nitro it will work fine.

That said, Vault 101 can be finicky about not spawning due to it's size. But I normally didn't have an issue when using Nitro. Might just have to gen a few maps.