(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

Man i know i have no place asking this but Im going to give it a shot.

Your vehicles are amazing, the best ones i have seen ever. Everyone is loving them to death man. Great work. Is there any chance of a motorcycle pack? Maybe harley themed or triumph. We would love to have a bike club on our server :)

Alright, just got these finished up. The collection and individual mods are on Git now, the collection is almost updated on Nexus. Will probably upload the individual mods there tomorrow as it's late here. I'll edit this post when I do.

Cruiser:

yECANjX.jpg

VLEkbaW.jpg

Git: Click Here

Nexus: Click Here

Junker:

bGf7mYG.jpg

hUYZK10.jpg

Rat:

00HPeQK.jpg

ZnYf5P9.jpg

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

Hey would you be able to update the MRAP and fix its reverse gear which has a very low speed and low torque meaning it can't go up any inclines backwards or get out of being stuck and fixing the running engine sound while driving at full speed by making it so that the sound doesn't change from the initial sound effect? The horn could also do with being replaced, so if you can't update it could you then tell me how I can do it in the XML files.

I found a good horn mod https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?99458-Get-Horny!-a17-Modlet.

Edited by Sparky (see edit history)

Do you use it on modded vehicles? If so how do you set the XML to change the horn of a modded vehicle?

I use it for all vehicles, the vanilla ones and also all modded ones. You only need to add them to the vehicles.xml in the horn modlet, f.e. like this

<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='manux_vehicleMonoHog']/property[@name='hornSound']/@value">khelldonBikeBell</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleGuppyBoat2']/property[@name='hornSound']/@value">khelldonTruckHorn</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleDirtBike']/property[@name='hornSound']/@value">khelldonMotorcycleHorn</set>

etc. I also renamed the modlet to XKhelldon-GetHorny to make sure it loads AFTER every vehicle modlet, so the new sound applies properly.

I use it for all vehicles, the vanilla ones and also all modded ones. You only need to add them to the vehicles.xml in the horn modlet, f.e. like this

<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='manux_vehicleMonoHog']/property[@name='hornSound']/@value">khelldonBikeBell</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleGuppyBoat2']/property[@name='hornSound']/@value">khelldonTruckHorn</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleDirtBike']/property[@name='hornSound']/@value">khelldonMotorcycleHorn</set>

etc. I also renamed the modlet to XKhelldon-GetHorny to make sure it loads AFTER every vehicle modlet, so the new sound applies properly.

Ok great, thanks for the intel. I also had been wondering if the mod order was determined by the folder names like the old days of ETS2 before steam workshop.

• 2 weeks later...
With the Willy Jeep, or any of the other Mods are they in creative menu as like to see one am impatient or do I have to way to craft one.

Also can one have this as a server side mod or does the clients have to have the mod as well?

They can all be grabbed from creative or spawned in using the F6 menu.

It has to be both server and client side.

First of all I really love this Modlet. These vehicles are totally awesome!

There is only one thing that really bugs me. Is there any to change the MD-500 controlls?

I would prefer changing the hight with "Space" and "C" and tilting with "W" and "S". Is there any way to change this in the XML files?

Cheers!

Berytak

Um, I'm not sure if you could make that work or not. It might be possible. You could open the vehicles.xml and find the MD500. Look for the section with the motor0 and motor1, along with the forces. You could try changing the values for the forces.

Force4 and force5 are the tilting forward and backward. Force 2 is technically the "up" vertical force, and I believe S just makes this a negative amount.

Um, I'm not sure if you could make that work or not. It might be possible. You could open the vehicles.xml and find the MD500. Look for the section with the motor0 and motor1, along with the forces. You could try changing the values for the forces.

Force4 and force5 are the tilting forward and backward. Force 2 is technically the "up" vertical force, and I believe S just makes this a negative amount.

That was a good hint. Now I got stuck with these settings...

<property class="force0">
			<property name="trigger" value="motor0"/>
			<property name="type" value="relative"/>
			<property name="force" value="0, .196, 0"/>
			<property name="ceiling" value="200, 280"/>
		</property>

<property class="force1">
			<property name="trigger" value="motor1"/>
			<property name="force" value="0, 0,.01"/>
		</property>

<property class="force2">
			<property name="trigger" value="inputUp"/>
			<property name="force" value="0, 0.03,0 "/>
		</property>

<property class="force3">
			<property name="trigger" value="inputStrafe"/>
			<property name="type" value="relativeTorque"/>
			<property name="force" value="0, .02, 0"/>
		</property>

<property class="force4">
			<property name="trigger" value="inputForward"/>
			<property name="force" value=".01, 0, 0"/>
		</property>

<!-- <property class="force5">
			<property name="trigger" value="inputForward"/>
			<property name="force" value=".01, 0, 0"/>
		</property> -->

It works very well so far, but I have no way to lower the altitude. So, "C" doesn't bring it down.

Got any idea how to bring this baby back down?

Cheers!

Berytak