(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

Alright, just updated the Box Truck mod and the collection.

It was the same issue the BRDM and MRAP had with the loot ID. I forgot I added it to the Box Truck as well. I had borked the Unity project for the Box Truck so I just rebuilt them and took off the light flares as well as adjusted the ride height and torque.

Also made the fuel capacity/consumption consistent with how TFP is doing theirs. Might cause some weirdness with ones already in the world. Although with this error, maybe that won't affect too many people. Lol.

Alright, pushed updates for the collection, Box Truck, MRAP, and BRDM-2 to give them loot IDs 931-933. They are mine now so if they ever conflict again, it's someone else's fault. Lol.

Working on another aircraft that might be done today and I'll update again. Also have some better flight physics for the MD-500 thanks to some help from Ragsy. I'll push those updates whenever I update the collection.

Duster:

It might look like it belongs in a museum, but it'll keep you off the ground and away from the zeds!

Has 2 seats.

Wide turn radius and low torque means you better take it easy on this ol' girl!

Not very fuel efficient, but that's the price of relative safety...

i5aGj58.jpg

6PvaGLj.jpg

Git: Click Here

Nexus: Click Here

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

Duster:

It might look like it belongs in a museum, but it'll keep you off the ground and away from the zeds!

Requires Grease Monkey 5.

Has 2 seats.

Wide turn radius and low torque means you better take it easy on this ol' girl!

Not very fuel efficient, but that's the price of relative safety...

Speed is set to 18. Durability is 5k.

i5aGj58.jpg

6PvaGLj.jpg

Git: https://github.com/bdubyah/Mods---A18/tree/master/Duster

Nexus:https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/630/

Holy smokes that's awesome! Fits the game well too

Charger:

You won't even feel those zeds as you run them over with this land barge!

2 seats. Poor fuel mileage.

Q648WqE.jpg

l7joehN.jpg

Dirt Bike:

A quick dirt bike. And no neighbors to complain about it!

Only one seat. Same storage as a bicycle.

Decent fuel mileage, but low capacity.

ObAZxby.jpg

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

Tested the pickup truck on a dedicated server (a18.2) with darkness falls. Didn't work. Health bar was at a negative number in the billions. The pickup drove about 0.5km/h. Maybe all stucks together with darkness falls.

Also i'm missing information. What's needed to build the vehicles, how many storage do they have, how many people can drive in one at once?

What i was looking for was basically a vehicle in multiplayer that can carry 4 or more players and has a large inventory. Might somehow be balanced by enourmous gas consumption? And/or maybe slower.

Maybe a bus would be nice.

Not sure what would cause an issue with DF. Never used the mod so I'm not sure what all it changes.

Most vehicles require similar materials to the vanilla ones. You can search the recipes even if you haven't learned them to see what they cost. Most storage is similar to the vanilla 4x4, where it makes sense(obviously less for the Golf Cart and such).

The BRDM-2, Box Trucks, MD-500, MRAP, and UAZ 452 all have at least 4 seats, with the UAZ and BRDM-2 having 6 seats.

Ah, as i read "Requires Grease Monkey 5."... i think Darkness Falls modified that skill as there was a warning on server boot regarding the pickup and that skill. But i guess that skill should only affect crafting the pickup, not driving it?

Maybe i'd try the UAZ and BDRM then, transporting 6 people sounds nice.

• bdubyah changed the title to (A19/A20) bdubyah's modlets
  • bdubyah changed the title to (A21) bdubyah's modlets