(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

I am having a problem with your progression file - it errors out - i tried to see whats going on but it doesn't really tell me anything in the Output file

thanks

<configs>

<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name=perkGreaseMonkey]/effect_group/passive_effect[@level=2,5]/@tags">,vehicleGolfCartaccessories,vehicleGolfCartchassis</append>

<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name=perkGreaseMonkey]/effect_group/passive_effect[@level=4,5]/@tags">,vehicleWorkTruckchassis,vehicleWorkTruckaccessories,vehicleNovachassis,vehicleNovaaccessories,vehiclePickupchassis,vehiclePickupaccessories,vehicleGNXaccessories,vehicleGNXchassis,vehicleUAZ452chassis</append>

<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name=perkGreaseMonkey]/effect_group/passive_effect[@level=5]/@tags">,vehicleBRDM2chassis,vehicleBRDM2accessories,vehicleMRAPparts,vehicleMRAPaccessories,vehicleMarauderchassis,vehicleMarauderaccessories</append>

</configs>

I tried Changing the <append xpath> to Set xpath - didnt work either

Edited by xXC.H.U.DXx (see edit history)

What exactly is the error?

2019-11-25T15:51:57 132.811 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'progression.xml' failed

2019-11-25T15:51:57 132.811 EXC The given key was not present in the dictionary.

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) [0x0001e] in <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0

at ProgressionFromXml+<Load>d__3.MoveNext () [0x0013b] in <9d3ce62bccb44fc0b638ccdfcdc35c56>:0

at ThreadManager+<CoroutineWrapperWithExceptionCallback>d__40.MoveNext () [0x00044] in <9d3ce62bccb44fc0b638ccdfcdc35c56>:0

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

<>c__DisplayClass47_0:<loadSingleXml>b__2(Exception)

<CoroutineWrapperWithExceptionCallback>d__40:MoveNext()

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

(Filename: <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48> Line: 0)

I trried installing them individually and 2 of them BDRM2 and Mrap have some Conflicting Loot Id 82

- - - Updated - - -

i am still trying to figure out where the errors are starting - sorry

that's what i got so far

the First progression error comes whern you use the Folder with all the vehicles

the next set comes when i use them individually

the BDRM2 and MRap seem to be conflicting with each others loot list

- - - Updated - - -

ok pulling Mrap and BDRM2 and see what happens

Ok pulled MRAP and BRDM2 and everything loads properly

This only if i Put each vehicle in the folder on its own (its own modlet)

if i use the Prepack of all the Vehicles it throws a progression file error

what should i change the Loot table ID to - its 82 on both MRAP and BDR2

From my understanding - the loot container is the Storage container of the Vehicles for MRAP and BDR2

Just threw the pack in and it loaded up fine. Not sure what that error is.

And the loot ID error is okay, really. It just means it won't load the second mod's loot.xml. But they are the same, so as long as one is loaded it works fine. So you can ignore it.

Darn i guess i was wrong Hehe - i ignored it when i left the area the loot table error'ed out and i fell threw the world lol

will try to see if i can get around it

yeah - i guess its something to do with the Loot container for the Vehicle BRDM2

its all good - i just pulled the one vehicle for now - the resat are fine -

Hey bdubyah,

I am trying to use the Nuka stuff and even on a new map when I place and open the following items each one gives an error.

"KeyNotFoundException. The given key was not present in the dictionary."

I have looked through the files but I can't seem to determine where the error is coming from.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

What items are causing the error?

OMG sorry:

<block name="Nuka Crate">

<block name="NukaCrate">

<block name="Nuka Safe">

Each items root item is placed then broken open, the error happens when i then try to loot each of those items.

This is in 18.1.b8

OMG sorry:

<block name="Nuka Crate">

<block name="NukaCrate">

<block name="Nuka Safe">

Each items root item is placed then broken open, the error happens when i then try to loot each of those items.

This is in 18.1.b8

I noticed the placement of them seems off also -

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/780741632790829834/E56401E46EB25A45FEA2D703F27EE19CF221A71A/

i got same error confirmed - i didn't think to check the other included modlits before - maybe this will help me locate the other issue i was having....

Not at all. :)

It was an issue I didn't think about happening when I coded it the way I did. I also didn't realize that the one mod's loot.xml failing to load would cause other issues like it did.

Hopefully it's fixed up now. If you have any issues still, definitely let me know.

Hi,

We added to the mod to both server and clients but when trying to place down the box truck it disappears and says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" in the logs. I saw it was fixed a few updates ago but I have the last version of the pack (from yesterday). Any clue?

Thanks!

MD-500:

Need something with more comfort than the rough-edged gyrocopter? The MD-500 should suit you perfectly!

Has same storage as the gyro, but can carry a total of 4 people.

High fuel consumption, but holds quite a bit.

Does fly a bit odd. Doesn't have any roll to it, so it can be tricky lining up landings just right.

Like the gyro, "W" is lift, "A" and "D" turn it, "S" makes it fall quicker, "C" rotates the nose down and "Space" rotates the nose up.

WBd681m.jpg

6s3HxwH.jpg

Git: Click Here

Nexus: Click Here

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

• bdubyah changed the title to (A19/A20) bdubyah's modlets
  • bdubyah changed the title to (A21) bdubyah's modlets