(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

5 hours ago, Leon Kyros said:

That is exactly how I have it. Both on server and client side.spacer.png

Make sure that the right side (the server computer I am assuming) is the exact same as the left side.  Make sure that when you click on Bdubs Vehicles that you don't have another nested folder inside of it.  On the left side, you clicked the actual mod folder and it shows the files.  Make sure you see the same file structure on the right side (and also that there is a ModInfo.xml file in that folder).  Your error code is saying that a mod was not loaded properly and these 2 things mention are usually the reason why

Also would be great to see the startup logs on both.  That way we can see if there are any errors when loading up the mods.

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

44 minutes ago, zorelix said:

https://ibb.co/3Wg7jjk
can anyone help me with my problem? spent 1hr trying to fix it didnt work hope u guys can help me

Can you confirm all of these things:-

- This version is running in the Vanilla 7D2D and not an overhaul.
- Any zipped folders were appropriately unzipped.
- You have created a 'Mods' folder in the main player game directory.
- You have placed Bdubs Vehicles inside the 'Mods' folder.
- Bdubs Vehicles folder is the top layer folder and the next layer of content is a 'Config, Prefabs, Resources, UIAtlases' folder and 'ModInfo and NitroGenPOIinfo' file.
- You have installed Bdubs Vehicles in both the server and player game folders if you are attempting to join a server and receiving this error. (The server cannot push this content to each player and needs to be manually installed).

13 minutes ago, arramus said:

Can you confirm all of these things:-

- This version is running in the Vanilla 7D2D and not an overhaul.
- Any zipped folders were appropriately unzipped.
- You have created a 'Mods' folder in the main player game directory.
- You have placed Bdubs Vehicles inside the 'Mods' folder.
- Bdubs Vehicles folder is the top layer folder and the next layer of content is a 'Config, Prefabs, Resources, UIAtlases' folder and 'ModInfo and NitroGenPOIinfo' file.
- You have installed Bdubs Vehicles in both the server and player game folders if you are attempting to join a server and receiving this error. (The server cannot push this content to each player and needs to be manually installed).

i was just trying to join a public server. i did put the files correctly. maybe there is something wrong on the server itself but i saw there was 2 player currently playing on the server i was trying to join.  there are alot of mods require to join on this server such as https://ibb.co/BggyD02 but i tried to find the 'boxtruckhostess_b but no luck

It clearly says the mod isn't loaded. So I'd check your install and make sure it is correct. Can you play SP with it? Otherwise I'd try and contact the server and make sure what version they are using. I know War3z used to distribute my AIO alongside his, but not sure if that's still the case. So no idea what version it might have if it's still included.

3 hours ago, bdubyah said:

It clearly says the mod isn't loaded. So I'd check your install and make sure it is correct. Can you play SP with it? Otherwise I'd try and contact the server and make sure what version they are using. I know War3z used to distribute my AIO alongside his, but not sure if that's still the case. So no idea what version it might have if it's still included.

i tried your suggestion to play Single Player sir it work fine i was able to play single player. so there is a problem with their server is that correct?

The Wasteland Mod Test Version has received some very interesting updates that further enhance the nature of each biome and allow players to choose how much of a challenge they really want to face. If you head into the Wasteland you are going to meet a giant mutant scorpion, and this image is one of the low level ones that practically sucks the life out of you.

20210912224552_1.thumb.jpg.d431fcc1efc2d3361e5f048c18942cfd.jpg

And if it's not giant mutant scorpions, it'll possibly be the armadillo looking mutant dogs. The Wasteland biome just got a whole heap more deadly.

20210912033852_1.thumb.jpg.c07bcb8aac9dbef937c6f68f9beca9a9.jpg

On 9/5/2021 at 10:35 PM, bdubyah said:

Never heard of that happening. It uses the same storage as the vanilla 4x4.

So - after I logged out and came back later - everything was there. I don't know what happened - maybe just a glitch. It has worked correctly every time afterwards.

Thanks for the response!

Sorry for the scare :)

Questing with the Wasteland Test update version has been interesting with an expansion on standard type zombies. There are a lot of first responder type zombies; enforcement, military, and medical, and some regulars as well. Vanilla zombies are great but repetition is frequent and gives the appearance of a cloning experiment disaster. The addition of a range of regular type zombies helps to break up the repetition and keep it much more dynamic. It'll be time to name them all next for localisation since a lot of servers like to use the HUD name/health bar for entities these days.

20210913013235_1.thumb.jpg.5a9df0440c1d5107ac1da57929d5f3ec.jpg

I found a UFO and naturally the next step was all about collecting the loot but there was a kind of attack I haven't experienced before as I was heading up the outer shell.

20210913015009_1.thumb.jpg.5b6e28991c559c9448daf984e8f34f2d.jpg

Without giving anything away for now, you can just make out a tasing cattleprod type weapon on the lower right of the image. I didn't last long after this because there was more than one. Those UFOs are not easy pickings any more.

20210913014436_1.thumb.jpg.de5601e33f732fbdeb3e88cc4469d79f.jpg

I am just not a fan of health bars. I just don't like the clutter. But I am also for being able to remove the XP popup on death as well. Lol.

Working on getting these guys finished up, adding them all biomes, with a low spawn rate. Just gotta get their sounds sorted out.

hunter1.png

On 9/13/2021 at 8:55 AM, bdubyah said:

I am just not a fan of health bars. I just don't like the clutter. But I am also for being able to remove the XP popup on death as well. Lol.

Working on getting these guys finished up, adding them all biomes, with a low spawn rate. Just gotta get their sounds sorted out.

hunter1.png

im having ptsd. dear god @%$#ING NOOOOO

CAZA@%$#YOUDORES! NOOOOOO! 

looking forward to suffering! XD 

The Old M1911 has taken to the mod very nicely and I don't know how long it tool to tweak the modifier settings for the reflex mod but it looks and responds superbly.

20210917145829_1.thumb.jpg.3c725750d3e320e9ae5daf3b09456b7b.jpg

20210917145824_1.thumb.jpg.fc59955b363c37a5219c74c8d06df7ec.jpg

Low level for sure, but it holds its ground to the Tier 2 Maria and I shall be using it for head popping in the first Blood Moon on this server.

Just on the testing repo version.

20210917170209_1.thumb.jpg.084f85c664879939fd549c527eafbb0d.jpg

And aptly named as you venture further in.

20210917171256_1.thumb.jpg.735003ce089b66a39193084f130b8a03.jpg

It never used to be this challenging to obtain a laser pistol though. The new radiation field particle effect is superb.

20210917171334_1.thumb.jpg.252b475399ece871123a63b3ef3fe537.jpg

Missed a couple on the way in.

20210917171457_1.thumb.jpg.ee9de3211d50749a8c76bf99d638f7f8.jpg

Yep, the test updates give a more polished feel on top of the abundance of extras.

On 9/12/2021 at 10:01 AM, arramus said:

The Wasteland Mod Test Version has received some very interesting updates that further enhance the nature of each biome and allow players to choose how much of a challenge they really want to face. If you head into the Wasteland you are going to meet a giant mutant scorpion, and this image is one of the low level ones that practically sucks the life out of you.

And if it's not giant mutant scorpions, it'll possibly be the armadillo looking mutant dogs. The Wasteland biome just got a whole heap more deadly.

20210912033852_1.thumb.jpg.c07bcb8aac9dbef937c6f68f9beca9a9.jpg

Uhhhh, looks like a mole rat to me...  👍

Outstanding stuff here!

I have a player i am hosting a server for and he is getting this error message.

I have been looking for a fix or possible cause in the forums and on nexus.

we are using these 2 mods.

Bdub's Vehicles (A19)

The Wasteland (A19)

The only other note i can make is the host is running linux debian 10 and we use the Botman server manager.

Thank you for any help you can provide and IF i need to get more details just list them, you will need to specify Host or Player files.

Here is the screen shot he sent me.

20210918_154707.jpg

I visited the Nuka Factory with the mix of Raiders, Zombies, and Radiated Ghouls for good measure. Very testy at times but well worth tackling as a quest brings so many returns on top of a healthy net gain in ammo from stashes and Raider loot.

20210919123414_1.thumb.jpg.95f7ecfebcc507c92ccfac53fa77d516.jpg

Not really a place to tackle until your armor is up to it and you've found a few useful books.

20210919123213_1.thumb.jpg.25a2c7d29e1da1af6b9805f85617ec8b.jpg

Just gonna throw this out there for anyone who wants to join up.

Bdub's Wasteland Server (TX,US):

38.39.199.102:26910
Wasteland_Balanced (made by arramus)
75 minute days
100% XP
100% Loot

Mods:
The Wasteland (using the version from the Testing repo, not the public version.)
Bdub's Vehicles AIO

2x Biome Zombies

EpicSpire's Trader Tier Reward System

Khaine's Lockable Inv Slots

Khaine's 60 slot backpack

Just a chill server I'm going to play on to help test/balance my stuff. Planning on pushing this current test release here soon, then waiting till a20 for new updates other than important bug fixes. Will run through a20's release until I am ready to update my mods for the new alpha, then will likely reset.

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

• bdubyah changed the title to (A19/A20) bdubyah's modlets
  • bdubyah changed the title to (A21) bdubyah's modlets