Farming Expansion 1.1

Mayic

There seems to be a Bug with planting Grapes ...

Did so that on 2 different Spots and every Time they grow they go invisible with no collision... and the Server says: ERR Block on Position xx,xx,xx with name `Vineyard Grape Tree´schould be a parent but is not!

and you can´t plant any new Grapes on the spot, but still other plants.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
There seems to be a Bug with planting Grapes ...

Did so that on 2 different Spots and every Time they grow they go invisible with no collision... and the Server says: ERR Block on Position xx,xx,xx with name `Vineyard Grape Tree´schould be a parent but is not!

and you can´t plant any new Grapes on the spot, but still other plants.

Get same disappearing grape vines, didn't notice any errors.

Planted tonnes - 30 per row - 3 rows of grapes... 2 of the rows disappeared; IE: No grape vines to be seen. Even replaced the ground and where grass grows it says 'grape vine' but when destroyed it returns grass...

Seemed like if you plant +40 of everything you start getting lag too.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all!

Just a question. I want this mod so BAD! Is it working pretty good with the latest build of A17? I don't want to mess up anything as I'm new to modding this game. So far the mods I've installed have worked well, but I only have like 3. I want to make sure I don't mess up my game. Thanks in advance!

thank you so much for the farming-stuff. well in fact of a borreliose-infection i can´t play everytime games with adrenaline, cause i´m getting sick from that. now i have my little own building and farming-world and when my husband comes home, we are turning on the zombies.

you don´t know how happy i was, cause 7D2D without zombies and with that farming stuff was exactly that what i wanted and i needed.

i hope the game-builders will make water working again soon, cause i want to make a nice farm with lake (also with the summerset-npc <3) and i hope they fit in more clean textures, cause a village of hope is everytime nice in a postapocalyptic world.

thank you both (stasis78 and mayic) so much <3.

Mayic? Is there a list of all the foods and ingredients you can make?

Juhu Cadamier,

for me it´s always helpful to have a look at this site https://farmlifemod.net/?cat=21 (well but i´m more like: see what i can cook in my cooking studio today?) And i found this on steam as a helpful list: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1699827750 (but i´m not sure if it´s up to date and including everything).

Hope i was able to help you a bit <3

Farm for live and have fun <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

XML Patch for "blocks.xml" from mod "Farming" did not apply: <append xpath="/blocks/block[@name=terrFertileFarmland]"

I presume that this should be changed to something? Like maybe the farm plot 1590 we have to make now?

UPDATE: YUP! But not sure if its working lol

XML Patch for "loot.xml" from mod "Farming" did not apply: <insertBefore xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name=questChallenge]"

XML loader: Loading and parsing 'loot.xml' failed

Exception: lootgroup 'fryingpan' does not exist or has not been defined before being referenced by lootcontiner/lootgroup id=5'

This one I'm lost :(

In the loot.xml find any place it says "questChallenge" and change it to "groupQuestChallenge". That should fix that bit.

And about the icons, you need to move them as the folder structure changed in A18. Instead of Mods/YourModName/ItemIcons, it's now Mods/YourModName/UIAtlases/ItemIconAtlas. So make the new folders and move the icons in and it should work. Check here if you need more info on this.

Archived