[Prefab] The Walking Dead Prison

Laz Man

• 4 weeks later...

hi Laz

HERE is ur prison after conversion and automatic-special-block-replacement i've done.

idk how the blocks and all looks like right now because its in the "Prefabs not used in A16"-folder atm.

We have to put the 2 halfes together and try if 200X200 prefabs are able to spawn (in wilderness)

Else u could let spawn the 2 halfes in Nave.

I havent time to look at it. I have to repair the remaining 150 CP-prefabs manually first :|

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting Factoid:

For A16, the corners of large prefabs don't get cutoff/cropped anymore when spawned in RWG. Thus, no longer needing to split large prefabs into separate .tts files. See pictures below of the prison spawned as part of the "industrial" prefab group.

The Walking Dead Prison Distant POI Mesh:

orL2dEr.jpg

Close Up:

WpKauA2.jpg

Interesting Factoid:

For A16, the corners of large prefabs don't get cutoff/cropped anymore when spawned in RWG. Thus, no longer needing to split large prefabs into separate .tts files. See pictures below of the prison spawned as part of the "industrial" prefab group.

The Walking Dead Prison Distant POI Mesh:

orL2dEr.jpg

Close Up:

WpKauA2.jpg

Yeh thats been like that since a16 came out lol...... tfp unlocked the large prefab spawning allowance lol

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 3rd due in february :p

- - - Updated - - -

When youuuuu think it is fully done ?

Love the TV -series very much, would be nice if it works on 16.3 and later on higher Versions.

Greets from Germany

I feel like TFPs sometimes. I have given time frames before only for things to come and blow them out of the water....

Rest assured when I do release, it will be a mind blowing experience worthy of the tv show. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...