[Prefab] The Walking Dead Prison

Laz Man

it works in random gen maps :) just make the xml in this post and save it to the prefab directory with the same name as the prefab, then add a entry into the random gen prefabs at the bottom for the prison, it'll get added in sometimes to random gen sometimes not. ( just like all the prefabs )

haha not yet only just c;eared the zombies lol haha.... But loved it. The attention to detail is amazing... Haha yeh woodbury would be a fairly big job. Terminus not so much but still detailing will be a job and a half.

Did you look at my prefabs :-). i finished a new one last night :-) I posted pics to

With Terminus, it should be connected via a long railroad with prefab signs pointing to it.

• 1 month later...
laz man this is such a great prefab man. enjoyed clearing it out as well :-) You have done great :-).. Now off you go & build woodbury & terminus lmao :-P haha.. so we can have a true set up of TWD :-D (OFC this is only joking,)

:-) great work again

Once they add tallow candles...you may see terminus in the future :)

Is it possible to manually spawn a POI like this in a random world? I used this on my server for random gen but I just can't seem to find this anywhere. Just too hard to find this. Would love to play with this!

I haven't looked at the prefabs.xml after the a10 update but judging from the amount of prefabs in the wilderness. Finding the prison will most likely be a rarity. Once I get back up to speed I will see if there is a way to increase the frequency.

I haven't looked at the prefabs.xml after the a10 update but judging from the amount of prefabs in the wilderness. Finding the prison will most likely be a rarity. Once I get back up to speed I will see if there is a way to increase the frequency.

Would be great because I generated my 5th world in cheat mode and still cannot find one!

very strange on page 2 of this thread i get a warning from google chrome

Danger: Malware Ahead!

Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on 7daystodie.com.

Content from http://www.caleb68.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more

very strange on page 2 of this thread i get a warning from google chrome

Danger: Malware Ahead!

Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on 7daystodie.com.

Content from http://www.caleb68.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more

I've gotten that warning on this site before for seemingly no reason as well o_o very odd