<property name="AllowTopSoilDecorations" value="False" />
   <property name="DisallowedBiomes" value="wasteland_hub" />
   <property name="Zoning" value="Residential" />
   <property name="AllowedTownships" value="Wilderness" />
   <property name="StaticSpawner.Class" value="SpawnSmall" />
   <property name="StaticSpawner.Size" value="128,2,128" />
   <property name="StaticSpawner.Trigger" value="160" />
</prefab>

mind you if it spawns in your map it might look a little funky around the outer borders as its not really designed for random worlds (having cliffsides) but there ya go :)

edit in:

also don't use the spawner defines included in the zip for random worlds.

here's a quick one for it:

mind you if it spawns in your map it might look a little funky around the outer borders as its not really designed for random worlds (having cliffsides) but there ya go :)

edit in:

also don't use the spawner defines included in the zip for random worlds.

Nice work caleb68, very similar to my own version except I limited it to forest and plains biomes (with the same wide range on the spawner size) but I used the ExLarge spawn since there is a lot of area on that prefab, plus it includes the cops.

Nice work caleb68, very similar to my own version except I limited it to forest and plains biomes (with the same wide range on the spawner size) but I used the ExLarge spawn since there is a lot of area on that prefab, plus it includes the cops.

Don't know the tags for the spawner.class, all the xml I've looked at have the same thing listed so I just left that as it was. Just a quick n dirty one, it'll work but I'm sure it could be improved :)

Did you add it correctly in the prefab list? Because with A9 it's a bit weird right now.

Yes i did, i'm playing navezgane right now because i'd realize that random gen needs a lot of work. after 2 hours flying i find like 1 house and 3 camps so is not worth when playing with a few friends, to much travel for nothing, i'll wait for some size option lol. Still pretty cool, awesome job with random gen.

Yes i did, i'm playing navezgane right now because i'd realize that random gen needs a lot of work. after 2 hours flying i find like 1 house and 3 camps so is not worth when playing with a few friends, to much travel for nothing, i'll wait for some size option lol. Still pretty cool, awesome job with random gen.

Adding prefabs to random gen requires more than just adding it to the list.

At this point if you want prefabs, stick to the standard map until the random gen has been updated some more.

• 1 month later...
Someone should work on a good Resident Evil Hive replica.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4063[/ATTACH]

Would be a lot of work. :p

Still waiting to see if anyone makes the hive, If not I guess I can but damn I may need some help with this one, I am thinking it gets done under ever city in Random Gen so just have to add it as part of the cities..

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update. I have replaced some of the empty shelves in the library with the new bookcase blocks and also fixed the orientation of the TVs as well.

I plan to do a few more changes here and there before releasing the new version. If there are any other suggestions please let me know right away.

As a side note, I also will create a version that is more compatible for random gen. Unfortunately, due to the massive size of the prison there will be instances where it will look strange in the wilderness due to varying elevations in random gen.

laz man this is such a great prefab man. enjoyed clearing it out as well :-) You have done great :-).. Now off you go & build woodbury & terminus lmao :-P haha.. so we can have a true set up of TWD :-D (OFC this is only joking,)

:-) great work again

Glad you enjoyed it. I have a few smaller prefabs in mind before I take on another massive one like the prison. Did ya find the secret rooms? 😀

haha not yet only just c;eared the zombies lol haha.... But loved it. The attention to detail is amazing... Haha yeh woodbury would be a fairly big job. Terminus not so much but still detailing will be a job and a half.

Did you look at my prefabs :-). i finished a new one last night :-) I posted pics to

haha not yet only just c;eared the zombies lol haha.... But loved it. The attention to detail is amazing... Haha yeh woodbury would be a fairly big job. Terminus not so much but still detailing will be a job and a half.

Did you look at my prefabs :-). i finished a new one last night :-) I posted pics to

Pictures look good. Haven't had time to play much but when I do will check them out. love the airplanes. I love it when people get creative with the blocks in the game. It inspires me to create new prefabs. 😁

Pictures look good. Haven't had time to play much but when I do will check them out. love the airplanes. I love it when people get creative with the blocks in the game. It inspires me to create new prefabs.

Yeh took me a bit to get the planes right.. the tanks look crap house lol but for now they do. The truck in my new prefab TonysRanch/tourist stay/honey farm isnt bad either :-). Yeh love trying new things & making new prefabs... Gonna make a castle in the burnt area/wasteland next (esp use the mist/smoke to its advantage to :-) ) Keep up the good prefabs :-)

Yeh took me a bit to get the planes right.. the tanks look crap house lol but for now they do. The truck in my new prefab TonysRanch/tourist stay/honey farm isnt bad either :-). Yeh love trying new things & making new prefabs... Gonna make a castle in the burnt area/wasteland next (esp use the mist/smoke to its advantage to :-) ) Keep up the good prefabs :-)

The barrelsmoketest block is awesome. I hope they add more blocks with special effects so we can create more immersive prefabs 😀